Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

You'd still pick Ramsdale as Ward would sub for him anyway

Knowing my luck Ramsdale will come on as an impact sub up top for the last 10 mins.

🤣

Edited by AshVilla
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, a-k said:

Captaincy this week

I Cant Decide GIFs | Tenor

Cant Decide GIFs | Tenor

tell me about it. made a mistake not picking haaland last GW and i know he'll destroy us if i dont pick him

but i just love salah from an FPL perspective and he's got a good record v everton

i'm on salah at the moment.

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

You have to be mad not to give Haaland the armband this week surely.

I'm even tempted to throw on the triple captain.

i just have a good feeling about salah. his overall stats are good and there's a haul right around the corner.

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

i just have a good feeling about salah. his overall stats are good and there's a haul right around the corner.

Yeah but he's playing an absolutely shite Everton side in a local derby, it can only mean one thing... nailed on Everton 1-0 win ;)

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yeah but he's playing an absolutely shite Everton side in a local derby, it can only mean one thing... nailed on Everton 1-0 win ;)

i've kinda resigned myself that whatever i decide i'll get it wrong. salah has been my captain all season so i'll probably leave it

and dunno why...i've just got a little wave of optimism about villa tomorrow. under the lights, good atmosphere. not saying we're going to win, just don't think it's going to be the dicking that everyone says it's going to be

5 minutes ago, chappy said:

Left the captaincy on Haaland safe in the knowledge that he’s likely to get points even if he only makes a cameo off the bench, and Salah is ready to step up from VC if he doesn’t play. 

haaland will get minutes 100%

i'm on salah. lets see what happens

Well I've gone a bit mental with the formation this week. 3 - 5 - 2

dropping Emerson Royal to the bench as I don't fancy Spurs to get the clean sheet. So my defence is TAA, Cancelo & Walker

I also put Nico Williams ahead of ER on the bench as Forest might just sneak a win at home to Bournemouth today

Haaland kept the armband

Bit of a gamble

19 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

robertson benched. not even kicked off yet and my GW is off to a bad start!

I just had a feeling that was coming this week hence my transfer. Just an impression I got after watching Liverpools last game, he didn’t look like he had that much left in the tank when they subbed him

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

I just had a feeling that was coming this week hence my transfer. Just an impression I got after watching Liverpools last game, he didn’t look like he had that much left in the tank when they subbed him

hopefully they keep him on the bench as i have estupinan as 1st sub who looks decent

• Like 1