Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

On 01/09/2022 at 17:19, Rds1983 said:

Don't know why but have a weird feeling that Haaland will be rested and it'll be one of those weird games (that City always seem to have at least once a season) where they have 30 shots and don't score but lose to a single deflected shit going in (football manager style game) and Gerrard uses it to stay in the role until the World Cup. 

I was half right. 

When the template misfires it really is a nothing week. This week will be most people's stinker. It's a week of either owning Toney or not owning him.

i've had a shocker unless arsenal do well

at the end of the day, i ask myself if i made any errors and the only one was haaland not being captained. i dunno why but i got a tinge of optimism about villa yesterday morning...but the bastard still scored and got the 3 bonus points!

I've spent a lot less time on FPL this season, just very little options in terms of players. Hopefully the wildcards will be out soon and it might liven it up a bit. Haaland are a perma captain means you don't need Salah, maybe that will spice it up.

3 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I've spent a lot less time on FPL this season, just very little options in terms of players. Hopefully the wildcards will be out soon and it might liven it up a bit. Haaland are a perma captain means you don't need Salah, maybe that will spice it up.

i can see a few dropping salah when people start wildcarding. probably me included

i think he'll still be a good selection, i just think he's not worth his price anymore...luiz for example at 5m less

I've wildcarded and for now I don't have Salah.

I'll probably put him back in just for this week seeing as they have Wolves and then get KDB back next week. 

I've completely flipped from where I was preseason. I was big at the back, only one striker (Haaland)

Now I'm looking at playing 3-4-3 :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've wildcarded and for now I don't have Salah.

I'll probably put him back in just for this week seeing as they have Wolves and then get KDB back next week. 

I've completely flipped from where I was preseason. I was big at the back, only one striker (Haaland)

Now I'm looking at playing 3-4-3 :D 

Yep current WIldcard build is Haaland / Kane / Mitrovic but I'm still playing

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yep current WIldcard build is Haaland / Kane / Mitrovic but I'm still playing

Interesting.

I've given in to the pressure and signed Jesus so current front 3 is Haaland, Jesus, Toney

But Toney was just to catch his price rise. I'll probably go for Mitro