Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

I've met Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips. It was a while back though.

Stuart Barnes tried to run me over as well. (As is fairly well known on here i think)

John Barnes handed me a football trophy. I megged Juan Pablo Angel at a villa training camp thing ( can't remember exactly what it was). A girl i was trying to get with went for a meal with her best mate who was having a date with Anderson from United.

I met Olivier Bernard at my daughters christmas fair, I was helping out on the tombola stand and he was there with his family (his daughter goes to my daughters school) and he bought a ticket off me which won :) , a crappy bottle of bubble bath.

The bird who used to play Toya Battersby in Coronation Street, and is now in Holby City (or Casualty, one or the other), has a coffee on the bench outside my work every other day in her nurses uniform.

My best mates Uncle wrote the book on which the film Passenger 57 was based.

The same mates Granddad was the first person to be filmed riding a giraffe in the original Dr. Doolittle film.

Steve Ogrizovic once asked me for directions late one mid-90's evening, driving a car full of anonymous blondes.

I have met the Queen.

Oh yeah I also met Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale) and my mate shouted W****R.

My dads mate is Andy Grays postman and my cousin is Kamaras postman . . . Unbelievable Jeff

:lol: I have met the legendary Chris Paterson as well... One of the most consistent short-to-mid range int'l kickers of all time.

BBC showed a montage of the greatest moments of the year on NYE 2003. The penultimate clip was Johnny Wilkinson making the drop goal that won the Rugby World Cup. The final clip was me and a couple of mates celebrating that drop goal outside of Walkabout in Brum

Â