NFL 2022 Draft Topic

Tegis

Just now, villa4europe said:

Chargers should 100% be picking one up in the 5th or 6th 

They'll kill ekeler at this rate 

Pierce would be a great counter to Ekeler as he's more of a battering ram.  He's a beast in the redzone and has very little mileage.  (There's a vid of him scoring a TD without his helmet in the college thread)

• Like 1

fingers crossed Loomis pulls another 2017 

2017 1 1 11 11 Marshon Lattimore DB Ohio State
  2 1 32 32 Ryan Ramczyk T Wisconsin
  3 2 10 42 Marcus Williams DB Utah
  4 3 3 67 Alvin Kamara RB Tennessee
  5 3 12 76 Alex Anzalone LB Florida
  6 3 39 103 Trey Hendrickson LB Florida Atlantic
  7 6 12 196 Al-Quadin Muhammad DE Miami (FL)

Cardinals getting fleeced for Brown. 23rd pick for a WR that can't catch. ESPECIALLY given they don't need a WR.... 

Boring draft so far I think, Steelers predictably went for Pickett which is the only prediction I made as I couldn't be arsed. Also the whole Deebo situation is boring as hell. Hes not going anywhere unless a team offers a kings ransom and now with the first round done we're not going to ship him... 

Anyway, day 2. Some decent players on the board. Time to work some magic 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy with Johnson, he sounds like the sensible pick, will involve a reshuffle of the OL but he's more ready day 1 than penning will be and has more potential even if RT was a bigger need

Chargers were never moving up and pretty much everyone else was off the board, mcduffie going to the chiefs is a bit shit but I'm guessing CB has more depth in the lower rounds to pick up a body and hope for the best

WR, CB, RT, RB, edge left to go... Maybe this punter for shits and giggles 

Edited by villa4europe

Even though Malik Willis has slipped out of the first round to many peoples shock, I guarantee someone will trade up for him in the early 2nd round 

Just now, rjw63 said:

Apart from QB and RB action

Just the amount of trades was crazy IMO and yeah all the RB's are still available     . Breece Hall , Zamir White , Kenny Walker and James Cook (Dalvin's brother)  should all get picked tonight.

• Thanks 1

Jets having a great draft too.

Happy with the Panthers pick. Sorta wanted us to trade back but made sense when we got first choice of the OTs. Sad we've not got a pick today because day 2 is the best day imo. 

Â