Midweek Football 18/21 April

andykeenan

Newcastle’s January spending bypassed me. I know they bought Wood, the boy Guimares and the lad Burn from Brighton. Was that it. Incredible where they are now. 

1 minute ago, Stoobs said:

Newcastle’s January spending bypassed me. I know they bought Wood, the boy Guimares and the lad Burn from Brighton. Was that it. Incredible where they are now. 

they signed Trippier as well who is injured and loaned a left back from somebody but I forget who :P 

Just now, Zatman said:

they signed Trippier as well who is injured and loaned a left back from somebody but I forget who :P 

Oh aye, the chap Targett. Forgot about him. Bloody spent their way to the top. Here was me about to give Howe credit. Imagine if Gerrard had that spending power. We would be finishing in top half of the table. 

2 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Oh aye, the chap Targett. Forgot about him. Bloody spent their way to the top. Here was me about to give Howe credit. Imagine if Gerrard had that spending power. We would be finishing in top half of the table. 

😩 He does...

7 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Chris Wood, and the ginger LB also.

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

😩 He does...

He should have taken some of his Europa Cup Semi Finalists with him in January. Would have brought a winning mentality. 

17 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Fun and jokes aside, you do realise they spent the most of any team in January right? Lol

Just because the names aren't fancy it seems people haven't grasped this:

Screenshot_20220420-233038_Chrome-min.jpg

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Newcastle winning so its Gerrard's fault somehow. :D 

Of course it is, unless Palace.somehow turn it around and win, to go back above us and put Newcastle down again.

We can then move back to moaning about how much of a better job Vieira has done.

Â