Midweek Football 18/21 April

andykeenan

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

I thought Thiago was a bad buy initially.  Shows how stupid i am. Just needed to get up to the tempo Klopp plays at. Genius at work. 

Looking forward to Keanes view on this 

He got a lot of criticism, not just here but social media, pundits, even Liverpool fans, it's an unnatural part of the English game, what does he do?? He just keeps it ticking over perfectly, calm composed, simple pass played simply it's mad how hard players can make it look (especially watching villa every week) great decision making, he's an absolute Rolls Royce of a player

Changed the game vs our kids 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Followed by 8 in the PL next year and then another 30 in the championship the year after 

48 goals off Billy sharp, I thought he'd be closer 

TBF last time they came up he had an injury and wasn't even starting in the play offs. Poor start and he also missed that penalty for Serbia v Scotland so was really low on confidence.

I think he'll hit double figures next season. Fulham just need to sign some decent defenders which always seems to be their issue at start of prem seasons. A back 4 of Joe Bryan- Tosin- Tim Ream- Neco Williams (probably get him back on loan) isn't going to cut it imo. Rodak's not been trusted in goal either in previous seasons.

liverpool are annoyingly good.

what's even more annoying is i've found myself rooting for them to do the quadruple

don't like the fans, don't like klopp, but they dont half play the sort of football you want to watch

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

liverpool are annoyingly good.

what's even more annoying is i've found myself rooting for them to do the quadruple

don't like the fans, don't like klopp, but they dont half play the sort of football you want to watch

Same but it's not a case of I like them, I think of all of them I'd prefer Chelsea to win the lot but they can't. I just hate Utd and City more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Has a stastician proved what seems obvious: for every food bank delivery that Marcus Rashford has inspired, he has lost X percentage points off his footballing performance stats?

There’s clearly something wrong with him, maybe he has troubles off the field but he hasn’t been right for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

There’s clearly something wrong with him, maybe he has troubles off the field but he hasn’t been right for a long time.

Stand by my own personal completely baseless guess that he's just played too much football

Needs a proper rest, mind body and soul, I'm sure he was one of the England players who put off an op last summer to play in the euros 

• Like 1

Â