Easter Weekend Football 15/17 April

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I remember when Lambert made loads of changes for an FA cup game, I can’t remember who against (Arsenal?) and the media were saying it was against the spirit of the cup, they did a 1 hour chat about it on Soccer Saturday calling it out.

When it’s these two, it’s silence. 

Team chasing the quadruple vs the team chasing the treble

None of them ever dare say this is shit 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

We are down to 14th in the table as things stand, really a poor season given our resources.

It is pretty poor when you look who's above us. Players have to take alot of the blame though.

Need to beat Leicester no excuses, or we could finish just above relegation spots.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

This is true. 7 changes for Man City today, in the cup!!!  Yeah 5 subs gonna be well fair for the rest of us!

Not really ,look at the state of Man. United and Arsenal's benches today.

It's hardly a news flash that top 2 clubs in country have 3-4 world class players on their benches. 

Man. City's defence actually has two CBs and two DMs on it so not much use if they're 1 down with 20 minutes left tbh.

16 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I remember when Lambert made loads of changes for an FA cup game, I can’t remember who against (Arsenal?) and the media were saying it was against the spirit of the cup, they did a 1 hour chat about it on Soccer Saturday calling it out.

When it’s these two, it’s silence. 

Didn't Lambert actually say the FA cup was a waste of time for most clubs so that's probably why. We went out to Millwall and Sheffield United (when they were league 1) under him so summed up his tenure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Top5 scum6 fck6 games gone. If all goes to plan today is the last day another club will enter the top6 places. Get lost corruption match fixing scumlords.

You obviously don't realise this is the best fixture that could ever be (said Sky). Also, what about the rivalry between these. You just watch the aggression in the play moody hugs at the end of the game.

• Like 1