Liga MX

maqroll

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Disturbing scenes yesterday in Guadalajara. (Atlas).

Fan brawls spilling onto the pitch, one guy stripped naked and bloody, 2 in critical condition. 

What country is this?

26 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I've seen some pretty horrendous footage on Twitter.  No way there's no deaths as I've seen claimed.

18 deaths I was reading and looks real bad.  Is it Cartel related?

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I've seen some pretty horrendous footage on Twitter.  No way there's no deaths as I've seen claimed.

Yes so have I. It’s absolutely grim. Just don’t understand what goes through the heads of people that perpetrate that kind of mindless violence.

Queretaro have been given a one year stadium ban, away fans banned for 3 years and the owners of the club have been stripped off it snd returned to the previous owner

Guardian are reporting was no deaths but 4 still in hospital

17 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I don't understand why the club is being confiscated from the owners. Is there some suggestion they created the situation either purposefully or through negligence?

Cant seem to find anything more online about it but the ownership group have all been banned for 5 years from football activity

25 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

its a weird one. it purely just seems to be footballing rivalry rather than cartel related

I read it was fans attacking there own fans and not the opposition

sounds like an internal thing among the club

Edited by Zatman

0 deaths seems like a cover up attempt.

Aside from the horrific head stomping I saw one video where some police officers were dragging a stripped naked lifeless body along as carefully as if it was a sack of potatoes. Surely that guy was dead and not critical condition.

Â