Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Tbf we probably would have laughed at anyone that said we’d be challenging to finish above Brentford. 

Or Leeds the season before, or Sheff Utd the season before that.  

The point being there recently seems to be a surprise package that comes out the gate after promotion and if we don’t get our act together, that team whether Forest or another could finish above us if we perform points wise like last season.

We just need to look after ourselves to make sure that doesn’t happen….but it’s not a joke that it could easily happen

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, messi11 said:

Improve the starting 11 first! 

Totally agreed, and by doing this you naturally improve the bench as players move down the pecking order, it’s a win win 

Edited by Cosmik Debris
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Tbf we probably would have laughed at anyone that said we’d be challenging to finish above Brentford. 

Of course. My contention is more that Forest spending £100 million is the reason for it. Forest also lost the player that might have been more important than anybody else in the squad last season in Djed Spence. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Will be be challenging to finish above Forest next season with no more decent signings, you can forget competing with Arsenal this season.

q7Qp96x.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Na my sources are saying linked with Puru, India and Iraq internationals  

Good to see you’re spreading your net wide now. 

Edited by DaveAV1

32 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Somewhere between Castle Bromwich and Castle Vale. They have a great Air Force apparently 

Excellent, I qualify, I was born there.  As for the Air Force, I’m not so sure, I knew a lot of kids that got high when I was young so you probably mean that 😂