Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

All credentials welcome here!

They deserve to be questioned when he’s trying to use them to back up his opinion.  In particular in his opposing opinion to someone else’s option with some (vague) credentials 

Preece comes across as a good bloke but he doesn't get even the slightest little bit of crumbs on Villa news and that line just comes across as nonsense. The only thing you need to look at regarding Luiz is sorting out a deal and well frankly, Sanson is a huge myth. We know full well Gerrard's stance on him, that's been made abundantly clear last season. 

I do think though, whether people like it or not, McGinn will still be a near enough guaranteed starter this season. 

Edited by Farlz

Andy Gray is hated by almost everyone who work in football media. That's why he's stuck out in Qatar, because he's shown himself up to be a reprehensible character.

The only people at Villa who would entertain telling Andy Gray's son anything would indeed be his 'mates'. If that includes the manager, then he's got even more learning to do than I thought.

Doesn't take much common sense to know transfers are still ongoing in the background. Preece shouldn't make stuff up, but all the other Villa journalists do. They're all pissing in the wind. Until Preece tries to sell Villa players like that wet lettuce Gregg Evans has, he's OK in my book.

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

They deserve to be questioned when he’s trying to use them to back up his opinion.  In particular in his opposing opinion to someone else’s option with some (vague) credentials 

I'm honestly not that bothered mate, just posting it for the hell of it.. Question away! 

I think most fans are going from one extreme to another due to the lack of links or noise coming out the club. The 'ITKs' have us clutching at anything to with us signing someone with their vague and cryptic posts, then on the other end you get people saying we are completely done and already down about this coming season. Truth is we don't know what is happening, but I would guess part of the 'slow' business recently is due to us wanting to shift as many players out.

10 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

There will come a day, maybe in a week or two, when a foreign journalist will link us with a Feyenord, Benfica, Wolfsburg or Atalanta midfielder.

Sky will pick the story up, and, 2-3 days later, we will sign them.

We will pay 20-30m and we will all watch videos on YouTube with highly questionable choice of music.

Just have some patience. 

You forgot to add, many will chip in with very detailed analysis of his play style and how he will link up with our existing players using their deep knowledge of Wolfsburg, Feyenord etc. 

16 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Exactly, but I’m questioning his credentials not his opinions 

Not like that tier 1 twitterer Carry On Villa 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, VBM said:

You forgot to add, many will chip in with very detailed analysis of his play style and how he will link up with our existing players using their deep knowledge of Wolfsburg, Feyenord etc. 

God forbid people watching football that isn't in England :D 

After all those are all "shit leagues" so why bother right.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Andy Gray is hated by almost everyone who work in football media. That's why he's stuck out in Qatar, because he's shown himself up to be a reprehensible character.

The only people at Villa who would entertain telling Andy Gray's son anything would indeed be his 'mates'. If that includes the manager, then he's got even more learning to do than I thought.

Doesn't take much common sense to know transfers are still ongoing in the background. Preece shouldn't make stuff up, but all the other Villa journalists do. They're all pissing in the wind. Until Preece tries to sell Villa players like that wet lettuce Gregg Evans has, he's OK in my book.

Off topic but he told me to piss off at Bodymoor in 1977 when I asked for his autograph, was upset but soon forgot about it. Imagine if that happened now with social media etc 

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Off topic but he told me to piss off at Bodymoor in 1977 when I asked for his autograph, was upset but soon forgot about it. Imagine if that happened now with social media etc 

Good on you for soon forgetting though. The world needs more apathy, less outrage.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Following on from that--situation can quickly change.

image.png.f2681bd74c2bfc0edd3a29d62a91d154.png

' Hi Mate  thats what i was told by someone who held talks with Lange recently' 

I think that tells you everything.  He is trying to embellish. Held talks.. or had a meeting? 

And in a meeting does he really openly give his transfer strategy out. And even if he did, would you risk your relationship with Lange by then passing it to a journo. We are very very tight with info

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

' Hi Mate  thats what i was told by someone who held talks with Lange recently' 

I think that tells you everything.  He is trying to embellish. Held talks.. or had a meeting? 

And in a meeting does he really openly give his transfer strategy out. And even if he did, would you risk your relationship with Lange by then passing it to a journo. We are very very tight with info

Certainly far from concrete.