Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

if someone came in with 125 mil (never gonna happen) then i would look at options. could we get palhinha or another physical sort that would improve the height of the team whilst doing the job and still have 75 mil to bolster the team.....i wouldnt hesistate tbh

Edited by Villatillidie95

19 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

if someone came in with 125 mil (never gonna happen) then i would look at options. could we get palhinha or another physical sort that would improve the height of the team whilst doing the job and still have 75 mil to bolster the team.....i wouldnt hesistate tbh

Palhinha would do nowhere near the job of what Kamara does though? He's crucial to how we want to play.

• Shocked 1

21 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

we got him on a free sell him its pure ffp profit mate 😂 thats if they bid 125 mil lol

Not sure if you're being serious but I'd rather keep a borderline/potential world class player personally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Any of you lot who are even 1% considering offloading Kamara have totally lost it. 

He is absolute quality, and it is utterly essential that we keep players of his standard if we are to even think about cracking top 6. 

A couple of poor performances (not even that  bad) and suddenly a group of guys on here have forgotten the multiple world class ones from last season where he was comfortably our best player. 

Have a f**king lie down. 

The funny thing is can you imagine the reactions of the same people if we did actually sell him to say Liverpool? There’d be complete meltdown. 

• Like 1

Kamara isn't going anywhere. I don't want him going anywhere. However, the fact that he looked off against Newcastle and in several preseason games is a legitimate concern

Maybe he just needs a good kick. Start Tielemans for a match, remind him that nobody's spot is guaranteed, then give him time in the second half and see how he responds.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

same, but not for 125 mil!

I would trust more VT posts about transfers, in general, if we have a few wins under our belts. A lot of rather gloomy recency bias at work this week -- understandably! Kamara had a bad game. Generally, he's been great.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Any of you lot who are even 1% considering offloading Kamara have totally lost it. 

He is absolute quality, and it is utterly essential that we keep players of his standard if we are to even think about cracking top 6. 

A couple of poor performances (not even that  bad) and suddenly a group of guys on here have forgotten the multiple world class ones from last season where he was comfortably our best player. 

Have a f**king lie down. 

Every single word of this ^

• Like 1

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

I would trust more VT posts about transfers, in general, if we have a few wins under our belts. A lot of recency bias at work this week -- understandably. Kamara had a bad game. Generally, he's been great.

A fantastic player and worthy of a place in our starting 11 for sure...just i think for 125 mil, we would be wise to sell and then replace with a decent player and improving some other positions....as he was on a free its pure profit for FFP purposes i think

• Like 1

Have a f**king lie down. 

Thank you!!

• Like 1

After all our signings he's still our best player and crown jewel (though Dougie is seriously threatening that mantle right now). If we're going to sell him it will need to be for more than Caicedo and Rice just went as he's the much better player.

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Quality player but would be amazing to have someone like tonali in that position in our squad, he was pinging passes and starting moves from deep the other day, was pure class. Kamara is more your typical DM who is also very suited to the prem and our team...

Typical DM in some ways maybe bit he glides with the ball unlike most.

The scary thing is that a lot of fans dont know much about this guy...when they see how good he is over the next couple of seasons, i do fear we will face high bids for him.....most fans are blissfully unaware of him, long may it continue!

Have a f**king lie down. 

As far as I can tell it's only 1 person that has suggested they'd be happy selling him for below £100M?

Â