Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

image.png.832f08f6ce663b717182e2b0eaf418ba.png

image.png.43ee4be016030498573eae1f93a5c4db.png

image.png.a32426fa7d131d5ea436b0cbd4cbaa74.png

Just an FYI, this is the level that fans can get to when criticizing their own. 

This was the Chelsea forum days before Salah was sold to Roma. 

This proves how little notice we, and those who make player decisions, should take of fan ‘observations’. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sne said:

Not saying you are wrong but Steve Bruce was a great defender and he though Mile Jedinak should play at CB.

Ha. He was an idiot though.

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Because the Lyon fans told them he was shit so people jumped on the bandwagon and will look stupid now to admit they were wrong 😂

Don't think that's fair. You can't tar everyone with that brush just because someone scored goals. How did he play overall? Well?

We largely got what I thought we would from Traore, I'm still really surprised we signed him. In fact, he was even better because he got a very solid goals and assists return, and Smith still wanted to replace him.

Doubt we'll get what we paid for him back off anyone.

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

We were happy that Westwood went to Burnley. They seem to like him

A lot didn't think Veretout would be any good

I wasn't happy when Westwood left. Tried his best to use the ball in a team where no one was interested in taking it.

The stuff I've read about people like Taylor, El Ghazi and Hourihane being scapegoats playing terribly week after week after week. Westwood, there's a scapegoat.

4 hours ago, romavillan said:

Not watched a lot of Juve, but Bentancur is a good player, I'd say more of a mediano/number six than a box to box player. So I asked a more informed journo friend, and he says:

In a 4-3-3 he plays in front of the defence like he did at Boca, Allegri uses him differently because he's full of running and he's fairly big he plays on the right with Locatelli or Arthur in the middle. When he plays for the national team he's one of two int eh middle of a 4-4-2. Great player with room to improve. At that price it's an incredible deal and Juve need the money.

Then we had a chat about Italian midfielders who might be buyable and he said Davide Frattesi at Sassuolo would be gettable at €25 and he's great but he'd be another 8 and we are looking for a 6.

Good to hear.

He'll take some time adjusting I think. Fabinho was about a season wasn't he? Hopefully he gets that. I'd be concerned if we sold Doug this window and went with him immediately.

Sidenote: Frattesi is fantastic and I'd love us to sign him.

13 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Good to hear.

He'll take some time adjusting I think. Fabinho was about a season wasn't he? Hopefully he gets that. I'd be concerned if we sold Doug this window and went with him immediately.

Sidenote: Frattesi is fantastic and I'd love us to sign him.

If Doug isn't signing a new contract it does force our hand  though. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

All one needs is to read Villatalk about how we berate our own players. Buendia is a case in point. Our outstanding player right now and derided  6 weeks ago.

A 24yo who has 200 games for Juventus and a stack of trophies. Has a load of caps for his country and we shout nah we don't want him. 

Do people remember the Championship? 

Buendia has improved no doubt but outstanding 😆 and here in lies the problem with any football forum, fans massively overact when a player has been good or bad. 

21 minutes ago, WHY said:

Buendia has improved no doubt but outstanding 😆 and here in lies the problem with any football forum, fans massively overact when a player has been good or bad. 

Hence the term fan. Fanatical support for sports teams leads to overreactions in every facet of their support. Every game thread when things aren't going well is the prime example of that. 

3 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Unpopular opinion. 

Would take Bentancur at £16m over Bissouma for £40m. 

Bissouma isn't even a 6. 

Its reported its £25 Million for Bentancur not £16 million

Would you take a £25 million Bentancur over a £40mil Bissouma? 

4 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Where have you seen £25m? It's 16 being touted, hence the ridiculous value quoted by others. 

5 minutes ago, messi11 said:

BBC say 16 mill

Sky say 16 mill

Italian sources say 20 mill euros 

So i would rather have a 40 mill Bissouma than a 16 or 25 mill Bentancur

Possible lineup of #Juventus for #MilanJuve (4-2-3-1) Red circle⚫×⚪⚫:

Szczesny ; De Sciglio - De Ligt - Chiellini - Alex Sandro ; Bentancur - Locatelli ; Cuadrado - Dybala - McKennie ; Morata 

[Sky Sport via 
@Elvin_DF

Looks like he will start for Juventus tonight against AC Milan. I will give a full scouting report tonight

Â