Formula One - 2022

BOF

2 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

VAR?

VAR is only around for one thing, and that is to protect the Sky six teams and now Newcastle. They will never admit to cheating and will never be in a position where they need to be investigated. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

VAR is only around for one thing, and that is to protect the Sky six teams and now Newcastle. They will never admit to cheating and will never be in a position where they need to be investigated. 

So it's cheating then, so we should get our money back......

8 hours ago, mykeyb said:

If Red Bull and Verstappen are boycotting Sky then they should be fined and if it continues a points deduction. I have always thought the same when managers boycot a broadcaster.

They have been caught cheating and they were asked it is has tainted their wins. It’s a fair question.

They should be told they will be getting more punishments for this weekend and it will continue until they finish their sulking.

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Isn't F1 owned by Liberty Media? 

They're not going to do anything about someone refusing to speak to Sky. 

I guess part of what Sky pay them will be access to the drivers/teams. 

Just now, Rodders said:

They are the most pathetic team on the gris with the biggest word removed in the car. Hope everyone just mocks them mercilessly. 

Yeah, as a team they are very disliked. I think this tantrum will only make things worse for them. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mykeyb said:

If Red Bull and Verstappen are boycotting Sky then they should be fined and if it continues a points deduction. I have always thought the same when managers boycot a broadcaster.

100%

We can all moan about Sky and what they do to sports etc, but it's the broadcasters that essentially pay these guys their salary, which ultimately comes out of our pockets.

I'd be surprised if there isn't something in their contracts anyway that ensures they speak to the broadcasters

50 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Strong rumours that hulkenberg will replace Schumacher at haas next year

Well that's a bit of a dull appointment.