Formula One - 2022

BOF

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Latifi is an absolute joke

Rumours Piastri signed with Williams for next season during last week's Monaco GP.

• Like 1

I don't think he is. But then I suffer occasionally from lower back issues so I'm acutely aware of how easy it is to hurt that area.

• Like 1

Well the season is basically over as a competition.

Ferrari had built up a healthy early lead but there was the feeling that when the Red Bulls sorted their issues they would win more than the Ferrari. The hope being that Red Bull's fight back would be gradual and tense. But then Ferrari Ferraried the whole thing and imploded.

Max to have this sewn up in near record time I reckon.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I wonder if the FIA will have something to say about this. If he can’t get out of the car then it’s a real danger if he’s in a collision or if the car catches fire.

All the other drivers and his teammate - who continues to outperform him - are fine. It's down to the car set-up. He can have a different and slower set up I'm sure that is more stable. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Well the season is basically over as a competition.

Ferrari had built up a healthy early lead but there was the feeling that when the Red Bulls sorted their issues they would win more than the Ferrari. The hope being that Red Bull's fight back would be gradual and tense. But then Ferrari Ferraried the whole thing and imploded.

Max to have this sewn up in near record time I reckon.

Reliability issues are both ways. I'm sure we'll see plenty more retirements from Red Bull this season too. It's a long season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Just a shame Red Bull fix it for Verstappen rather than letting Perez take his fair shot.

Eh? Verstappen had far more pace than Perez today. 

Edited by CVByrne

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

All the other drivers and his teammate - who continues to outperform him - are fine. It's down to the car set-up. He can have a different and slower set up I'm sure that is more stable. 

His 24 year old team mate is having less issues with his back?

shocking

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, a m ole said:

His 24 year old team mate is having less issues with his back?

shocking

His teammate is just a better driver than he is. Like when Button was Hamilton's teammate and was beating him. 

34 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Well, not exactly

As if we're to believe Toto Wolff over Christian Horner. It's the usual people will say what's best for their team and their drivers.