Lucas Digne

villan-scott

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Two Argentinians, two Brazilians, two Frenchmen. Could do with another Jock. 

That sounds a lot like the start of the Death by Mau Mau sketch from these boys to me:D

image.jpeg.c6e98299f1d31d53879a6dc08c1bae00.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Why have we got a 1980's boardroom?

All that's missing is some pictures of cocktails in red photo frames.

I think it's class actually, the stained glass window was salvaged from the old manager's office.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Available for Saturday. Wonder what the chances of both Coutinho and Digne starting are.

I could see Digne starting but I think Coutinho will come off the bench

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

I think it's class actually, the stained glass window was salvaged from the old manager's office.

Who said it wasn't class?  I'm an 80's teen myself, my bedroom looked like that!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I could see Digne starting but I think Coutinho will come off the bench

personally, i would play both from the start and take them off later as required.

My reasoning for this is the pure noise and atmosphere right off the bat that them both starting would generate, also the players might be more......in the zone with them both starting.

Although i can see why bringing Coutinho on later might also be very useful, i suppose we would just have to hope its not already too late when he does come on.

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

How do you know they are not match fit ?

they cant possibly be match fit.

They can both be fit, and probably are, but Digne hasnt played a competitive match since Dec 1st, and Coutinho hasnt played a competitive match since the 4th Dec (he did play 9 mins on 12/12, but 59mins on 4/12).

However "fit" they are, they cant be match fit when they havent played a competitive game since effectively the start of Dec (6 weeks).

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

they cant possibly be match fit.

They can both be fit, and probably are, but Digne hasnt played a competitive match since Dec 1st, and Coutinho hasnt played a competitive match since the 4th Dec (he did play 9 mins on 12/12, but 59mins on 4/12).

However "fit" they are, they cant be match fit when they havent played a competitive game since effectively the start of Dec (6 weeks).

Surely if you come on the pitch it means your match fit ?

Â