Midweek Football 6/9 December

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, penguin said:

The theatrics in the Porto Atletico game are an absolute embarrassment.

Its like a meme someone who hates football would make to say how they see football.

Porto are the worst team for it, always have. They did in the Peace Cup vs us was embarrassing in a friendly tournament 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Porto are the worst team for it, always have. They did in the Peace Cup vs us was embarrassing in a friendly tournament 

Was there 

Got fond memories of Hulk getting shoulder barged off the ball by Albrighton and spending 3 minutes on the floor rolling around in agony 

2 hours ago, penguin said:

The guy is an absolute monster!

Thought West Ham pulled of a brilliant coup signing him as he seemed to have it all, for him to then flop somehow.

They didn't play to his strengths at all. I've always rated him, surprised it went so badly for him over here. 

I don't know if it's because of his time with Villa or his personality but I really dislike Richards. I don't understand how he keeps getting gigs on BBC, Sky and BT. He seems to be on them all but offers nothing. 

Edited by PieFacE

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I don't know if it's because of his time with Villa or his personality but I really dislike Richards. I don't understand how he keeps getting gigs on BBC, Sky and BT. He seems to be on them all but offers nothing. 

People like morons who say nothing worthwhile and laugh obnoxiously at their own jokes. We made one prime minister.

I'm with you, I think he's a stupid word removed, I've never seen a clip from him that doesn't rub me the wrong way, and the fact someone like him that had maybe 3 or 4 years of decent football across his career probably has a net worth in the 8 figures is illustrative of everything wrong with the game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

ex man city

there's no one else to represent them bar mills, sinclair or lescott, they have no big name ex players in our media

kinkladze missed the boat

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ian Wright was the same when he started he was similarly excited but he has become a good pundit over time

his podcast is good, usually so are his partners on it

he was always the reason to listen to talksport for me, very likeable easy to listen to guy, the step down from him to gough

Â