Midweek Football 6/9 December

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Only saw the second half but that was a cracker of a match.

Gray just continues to look like unbelievable value at £1.5M, funny how it just seems to come together for some players at specific clubs and/or at specific times.

His little dink to the right to be able to get that shot off was superb.

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

We are only 4 points behind Arsenal now, should aim to catch them.

Gerrard said " we've got Brighton and Wolves in our sights now " and that should be the aim, steady creep.

A point at Liverpool could possibly be like 3.

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Yep thats the one. Apologies for the bad spelling. His composure on the halfway line was superb with the atmosphere so charged

No jibe at the spelling, I just thought you said Gomes scored rather than Gray, I was to quick on the Keyboard triggers 😂

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

No jibe at the spelling, I just thought you said Gomes scored rather than Gray, I was to quick on the Keyboard triggers 😂

No worries mate ! Jesus i thought Watkins caught it well vs Brighton last month but that from Gray was different level. Absolutely flew in . And always looks better hitting a post or bar 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

No worries mate ! Jesus i thought Watkins caught it well vs Brighton last month but that from Gray was different level. Absolutely flew in . And always looks better hitting a post or bar 

Yes his shot for Richarlison goal was a banger to

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

As if Everton beat Arsenal!

And Gray scores two in a week as soon as I take him out of my FPL team 😔

He was my first sub , luckily ESR didn’t play so he’s in

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

dead rubber game and your team is through. Up steps Kyle Walker the dumbest man in football to pick up a late needless straight red card

It wasn't until I saw a tweet parodying the Grealish red carpet when we played them that I remembered he ever played for us.

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

dead rubber game and your team is through. Up steps Kyle Walker the dumbest man in football to pick up a late needless straight red card

Probably needed to leave early for a post-match sex party 

Â