Jump to content

Midweek Football 6/9 December


andykeenan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Monday 

Premier League 

Everton v Arsenal 8pm SS2

Tuesday 

Champions League

Leipzig v Man City 5.45pm BT Sport 2

AC Millan v Liverpool 8pm BT Sport 2

Wednesday 

Champions League 

Malmo v Chelsea 5.45pm BT Sport 1

Man Utd v Young Boys BT Sport 2 8pm

Thursday 

Europa League 

Napoli v Leicester 5.45pm BT Sport 1

West Ham v  Dinamo Zargreb 8pm BT Sport/ESPN

Europa League Conference 

Spurs v Rennes 8pm BT Sport 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

How in all that's holy did Godfrey get away with that. It looked awful. Baffling decision by the referee. Arsenal player lucky there. 

I've given up trying to understand VAR at this point. 

Looked like he knew exactly what he was doing to me. Red card all day imo. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

How in all that's holy did Godfrey get away with that. It looked awful. Baffling decision by the referee. Arsenal player lucky there. 

I've given up trying to understand VAR at this point. 

Worst VAR decision since they brought in VAR imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

How in all that's holy did Godfrey get away with that. It looked awful. Baffling decision by the referee. Arsenal player lucky there. 

I've given up trying to understand VAR at this point. 

I think the commtary team was right, his foot had to go somewhere and he hasn't put it down with any real intent

maybe not done enough to avoid him but not really done anything to do him either, as nasty as it looked it did look natural 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
Just now, villa4europe said:

I think the commtary team was right, his foot had to go somewhere and he hasn't put it down with any real intent

maybe not done enough to avoid him but not really done anything to do him either, as nasty as it looked it did look natural 

I think he could have avoided putting his studs in his face

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

I think he could have avoided putting his studs in his face

By adjusting his body shape, planting his foot over his shoulder and then probably going ass over tit 

Like I said he didn't do anything not to do it but at the same time he didn't do anything to do it either, can see why they'd class that as accidental 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â