Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Another day and this prick is here. Its so demoralising

Note:  i know somebody will cry i insulted him but he is what he is

No tears here for you saying it , but why you say he's a prick ? 

He's a Shiit manager but why make it personal. 

7 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

What a mellow thread. Happy days.  Roll - on for three points at the Emirates. 

I'm sure that's what we're "all" hoping for. Come on me Babbys. 

I wouldn't even bet my worst enemy's life savings on a win tomorrow. Would love to be wrong of course!

9 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

No tears here for you saying it , but why you say he's a prick ? 

He's a Shiit manager but why make it personal. 

Maybe he should have said the same thing to that DJ instead of making it personal

Edited by Zatman

Everything I see of the guy, from the slumping back having a sulk in the dugout, to his arsey demeanor in interviews, all too quick to say stupid or antagonistic things after a bad result, to throwing players under the bus, it all suggests that he is a prick.

He's a shit manager, and thoroughly unlikable.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

You're referring to that incident in a bar  about 20 yrs ago? You really are digging deep into that ammunition basket.  

Well was closer to 10 years ago. So we are not allowed judge him for that?

Is some amnesty now? 

26 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

No need for the personal insults to him.

He's a shit manger. Surely leave it there 

Agree with you… maybe out of frustration it can be too easy to call him an idiot, a git or a clown… I’m guilty of that, but I don’t think that’s too bad and I think it’s understandable or even a bit justified.

Beyind that, none of us actually know the guy and just make ourselves look bad if and when we resort to excessively strong/harsh personal insults, especially if it goes over the top and we’re dredging stuff up from the distant past… emotions understandably boil over sometimes but we should demonstrate a bit of restraint and self control… anyway, which one of us has never made some kind of mistake? 

Anyway, it undermines the views and opinions of all the people who are “against” Gerrard continuing in the job and then we’re all tarred by the same brush, by the same old people who just aren’t being fair to be frank. BS like “you wanted him out ever since he arrived”, “you were never willing to give him a chance” etc. is applied to all of us and then these beliefs are strengthened even more in their minds when or if anyone comes out with crap like that… rather than being dealt with separately…

Basically, it makes us all or the rest of us look bad…

There’s enough to moan and groan about, enough to criticise and even get upset about in terms of what he’s done and how poorly he’s performed while in the job so let’s try not to distract away from that with unnecessary and pointless stuff…

He was a terrible appointment and he has done a terrible job, and continues to perform poorly (if not worse)…. yes, he appears to be abrasive, stubborn and egotistical, there seem to be fallings out with players, there is unrest in the squad because of him… we look like utter crap and so lost and aimless on the pitch….

That’s plenty, that’s enough.

I have never really given a shit about SG… was a little wary and sceptical of the appointment but wanted to see how things panned out and wanted to retain some hope and optimism… he has evaporated most of that with what he has produced… he hasn’t helped or benefitted our club so I still don’t give a shit about him… just want him gone now. Then I can forget about him…

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Idk the way he's treating our players he absolutely deserves it. 

Yep what has Freddy Guilbert done to be embarrassed training with kids. One of many examples as well not to mention the Mings/Sanson crap

He has no respect for his own players so why should we have any respect for him.

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well was closer to 10 years ago. So we are not allowed judge him for that?

Is some amnesty now? 

Knock yourself out. Do remember though, he was actually cleared by a court of any wrong- doing . I suppose, with your thinking,  that was a sympathy verdict.  

Â