Elden Ring

Chindie

I'm miles behind you lot 😀 i get about an hour of an evening when I can play. Took down some big red hairy wolf boss last night.   Reading some of the above comments makes me wonder if I'll ever see the stuff you lot have seen!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Margit finally down...

Reveal hidden contents

Surely nobody actually managed to beat him without the jellyfish ash?

Re. your spoiler, I don't think I've ever tried them out 😄

39 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Margit finally down...

Hide contents

Surely nobody actually managed to beat him without the jellyfish ash?

Think I used the wolves. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Re. your spoiler, I don't think I've ever tried them out 😄

If I tried to fight him he kicked my ass, so I summoned the Jellyfish spirt ash and attacked him from behind when he turned his attention to that.  If you keep the spirit alive long enough and he's down to half health, he'll be poisoned so you can just roll around and avoid him like a scumbag and he'll die 

😆

Also, I need some new armour.  I'm dressed like one of the Limgrave guards at the moment as it's my most durable set and I look shit.

Edited by Wainy316

21 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Playing it pretty simple and going Hero/Strength

Try and keep your poise as high as possible at all times and use a 100% physical defence shield.

Great Épée is a good early Quality weapon and its pretty easy to get.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Godrick kicking my arse at the moment.

That's what great about this game. If something is kicking your arse, step away from it, level up and get some better gear and then go back to it. 

• Like 1

On 22/03/2022 at 11:38, Designer1 said:

As there's a few playing on here we should think about setting up a VT summon group. I that's possible with ER.

Yes please. I want to dual wield the Bloodhounds Fang so I need someone to donate me there's if they're not using it!

2 hours ago, picicata said:

Did you locate the fighter you can summon for the fight? She's as hard as nails and helped me walk the fight against Godrick.

She’s good for the first phase but useless for the second.  Anyway, I finally put the bastard down tonight.

• Like 1

After finishing the main story for the first time I decided to mop up some of the boss trophies that I had missed, and also have a bit of a play with different builds etc.

This has meant tracking down a few bits of armour and weapons using guides, along with boss locations.

It's made me realise just how big this game is. There are so many areas that I hadn't been through even though at a quick glance you would think I'd unlocked the whole map.

It's an explorers dream tbh.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Â