Elden Ring

Chindie

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought this today, and it’s the first souls-like game I’ve ever played. Does a bit of googling and going to start with Vagabond I think as it seems to be good for a beginner and has relatively balanced stats etc. 

• Like 2

I've recently started another playthrough in preparation for the dlc. My original character is about level 400 and on NG++++ and as the designers have recommended an NG character for the dlc, I think he might be overlevelled 😄

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Just bought this today, and it’s the first souls-like game I’ve ever played. Does a bit of googling and going to start with Vagabond I think as it seems to be good for a beginner and has relatively balanced stats etc. 

It's one of the best games of all time. Hopefully you'll have a blast. If you need any pointers, just let me know.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I've recently started another playthrough in preparation for the dlc. My original character is about level 400 and on NG++++ and as the designers have recommended an NG character for the dlc, I think he might be overlevelled 😄

It's one of the best games of all time. Hopefully you'll have a blast. If you need any pointers, just let me know.

Thanks bud, I love gaming but in all honesty I’m never very good at games like this! 😂 so I probably will ask you for help, so thanks for offering! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

One thing to remember is if you get stuck on a boss, go off into the world, level up a few levels, then return and kick the s#it out of them!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dubbs said:

One thing to remember is if you get stuck on a boss, go off into the world, level up a few levels, then return and kick the s#it out of them!

Cool, will remember that. I think I’m going to just wander around for the first few hours kill some smallish things and get some runes to help me level up my character and my weapons… just looking at it the game does seem like the most complicated game I’ve ever played. But I’ll give it a try!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Cool, will remember that. I think I’m going to just wander around for the first few hours kill some smallish things and get some runes to help me level up my character and my weapons… just looking at it the game does seem like the most complicated game I’ve ever played. But I’ll give it a try!

You're gonna die.  Lots.

Don't let that dishearten or put you off.  It's a massive part of it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

You're gonna die.  Lots.

Don't let that dishearten or put you off.  It's a massive part of it.

Thanks dude. I’m a couple of hours in, just levelled my HP (vigor) up with my first lot of runes and I’ve died quite a few times… enjoying it so far! It’s dauntingly big though!! And baffling in parts! lol 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

Â