Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to chant “we are top of the league, say we are top of the league”, at Villa Park 😍

We have to get the result of course, but if you can’t hope to beat the blunted blades at home, on the back of 15 home wins in a row, and on a Friday night at Christmas, when can you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wedge said:

Can't help but feel there's a disconnection between the fans and the club on this.

Organised light shows on mobile phones are okay for a Take That gig, but not really for an English football crowd...

Well they did say it was a first for the UK. I have no idea how its gonna work but it could look good. It should be better than loud inaudible music anyway

1 minute ago, wedge said:

Yeah, there might be a reason no-one else has done it 🤣

I've quite liked the evening games this season, the flashing lights and flames. My lad loves it, but he's only 11 and slightly autistic so sensory stuff is good for him.

For the larger demographic I'm not so sure. What could possibly go wrong

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I've quite liked the evening games this season, the flashing lights and flames. My lad loves it, but he's only 11 and slightly autistic so sensory stuff is good for him.

For the larger demographic I'm not so sure. What could possibly go wrong

'HECK IS A PRICK' being formed by 42000 phones would be quite the visual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 17/12/2023 at 21:15, It's Your Round said:

It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to chant “we are top of the league, say we are top of the league”, at Villa Park 😍

We have to get the result of course, but if you can’t hope to beat the blunted blades at home, on the back of 15 home wins in a row, and on a Friday night at Christmas, when can you. 

How about we don’t chant it.  Let’s act like we belong there.

13 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

How about we don’t chant it.  Let’s act like we belong there.

Nice in sentiment but it's been 25 years since we've been top of the league this late.

I think the fans are going to belt it out.

• Like 2

Â