U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Is Chrisene LB? I know some said last year he was rated very highly by the club, possibly more than others. I think that could be a good position for him, but I’ve not seen much, what do others think?

He played left back tonight, he can play midfield too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

JPB booked - just a couple of minutes now and it looks like we might miss out.

It's such a pity, they've been excellent, much the better side and ultimately losing to a goalkeeping howler and a dodgy penalty. 

Yes, I think we possibly just shaded it, but two major lapses of defensive judgement sunk us and then Charlton had the nous and knowledge to see it through.

We were up against a very tough side there, Arter and Ben Watson would have been a PL central midfield not so very long ago, and we gave them a good game. Several good chances to get a leveller, but a frustrating tendency to overplay in their area, always a sign of nerves IMO. 

Shame to go out of this one. 

• Like 3

Couple of other thing I wanted to say, one is that the highlight of the second half for me was a beautiful defence-splitting pass from Ealing that just deserved to be an assist, and the other that  it's nice to see that Blackett-Taylor is doing okay, thought he offered them a lot of threat down the left when he came on. 

• Like 2

One thing I like to say from time to time, just because it almost makes me chuckle it seems so ridiculous.

Josh Feeney is sixteen.

He won't even be seventeen until May.

In three years, four months and twenty seven days he'll be the same age as Cameron Archer is today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1