Tammy Abraham

nick76

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

I say screw pulling out, we go deep 🤣

Seriously if we have to hurt the feelings of a nipper to sign Tammy then that's what we have to do is break some hearts.

Yeah **** it, hope the club play a Villa version of the kids backing track on Tammy's 1st interview.

31 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Who's doing the Dean out Comment Jas?

It was a while back and there was plenty of it during the 2nd half of the season. Not just here, it was everywhere and it sickened me

I’ve forgotten about it and moved on now.

Just looking forward to next season with a lot of positivity, optimism, excitement and enthusiasm… bring on the signings!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Yeah **** it, hope the club play a Villa version of the kids backing track on Tammy's 1st interview.

I think we're beginning to have feelings to much here, it's business. I personally don't want to hear that song again. I really just thought you guys would just have a giggle at it, never did I think you guys would take it to your heart's, madness lmao.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Lol it has that German girl all over it.... jeez, this is going to hit @nick76 really hard if we have to pull out to save upsetting the Chelsea nipper, I'm not telling him, you do it Jas.

The kid needs to learn the hard way and early in life that sometimes life sucks and he’ll need to build a bridge and get over it 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

It was a while back and there was plenty of it during the 2nd half of the season. Not just here, it was everywhere and it sickened me

I’ve forgotten about it and moved on now.

Just looking forward to next season with a lot of positivity, optimism, excitement and enthusiasm… bring on the signings!!!

Oh I thought you was on about today and some doing it. Yes I remember the Smith out comments also it didn't make sense to be fair. They did it at many different times.

8 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I say screw pulling out, we go deep into signing Tammy 🤣

Seriously if we have to hurt the feelings of a nipper to sign Tammy then that's what we have to do is break some hearts.

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

The kid needs to learn the hard way and early in life that sometimes life sucks and he’ll need to build a bridge and get over it 😂

friday ice GIF

• Haha 3

A a kid who's having fun, being creative and expressing him self, who made a song to his idol. To be held to the standards of a professional rapper, criticized and laughed at by grown ups on an internet forum.

1 minute ago, Skruff said:

A a kid who's having fun, being creative and expressing him self, who made a song to his idol. To be held to the standards of a professional rapper, criticized and laughed at by grown ups on an internet forum.

taken liam neeson GIF by Third Rail with OZY

2 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Hannibal Lecter Thank You GIF

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Tired School GIF by Bounce

a bit of an overreaction me thinks…

Edited by nick76

9 minutes ago, Skruff said:

I think you did not realise the zone you came out of and walked into.

You came from the serious over the top zone to the don't take it serious have some fun area.

why so serious joker GIF

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Over It Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

Sod Tammy 😆

Do we have a chant for Ollie? Show him the love!

Martinez too…

We have plenty of good, likeable players now… I hope they get to enjoy the support of the fans this season, they haven’t really experienced that yet.

We have the league's best left winger and are in to our 3rd week of debating playing our striker there ineffectively to accommodate Darren Bent Reincarnate, instead of strengthening the XI around said Leagues Best Left Winger

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

We have the league's best left winger and are in to our 3rd week of debating playing our striker there ineffectively to accommodate Darren Bent Reincarnate, instead of strengthening the XI around said Leagues Best Left Winger

The people saying Ollie playing LW are those that are anti-Tammy, not the pro-Tammy people we haven’t used that as a main reason.

So you’re also saying the leagues best winger, wouldn’t it be good to have a great goal scorer? One whose strike rate per minute is 50% better (pre stats a few pages back) than our current striker in the league so we can take advantage of that awesome left winger and our new right winger.  

It’s amazing that some fans are advocating that? To strengthen the team around that LW, it seems you are the one against that not us.

Edited by nick76

Â