Tammy Abraham

nick76

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Why is he crying? 😂🤣

That is dreadful…. Ow my ears!!!

What's worse he seems to of made another Tammy song, bet the kids got a Tammy albram 🤣

Came across Blues V Villa full match from18/19 with Tammy in.

Apparently Jack is on 82nd fouls of the season in this match.

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

What's worse he seems to of made another Tammy song, bet the kids got a Tammy albram 🤣

I can’t stop listening to that shit, I’m crying 🤣 even more than he is! 🤣

I’m in silly, giggly mode now.

Well done 👏😂

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Came across Blues V Villa full match from18/19 with Tammy in.

Apparently Jack is on 82nd fouls of the season in this match.

Mate, I’m not watching through full Championship matches on here. I can’t be arsed to trawl through that lot 🤣

Edited by Jas10

Just now, Jas10 said:

I can’t stop listening to that shit, I’m crying 🤣 even more than he is! 🤣

I’m in silly, giggly mode now.

Well done 👏😂

It's really bad and so daft that I can't believe it's been made. I've never heard owt like it and what makes it worse is he's singing one minute, trying to rap the next, then doing robotic voice, then sound as though he's crying like you said.

This kid must seriously love Tammy lol.

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Mate, I’m not watching through full Championship matches on here. I can’t be arsed to trawl through that lot 🤣

Why not I've shoved it on now, I watch the old matches at times. Plus it's a derby and get to relive our win.

It's more for those who keep calling Tammy shit, that they can actually revive there memory into how Tammy played for us.

Edited by Dave-R

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

It's really bad and so daft that I can't believe it's been made. I've never heard owt like it and what makes it worse is he's singing one minute, trying to rap the next, then doing robotic voice, then sound as though he's crying like you said.

This kid must seriously love Tammy lol.

He’s just a kid… poor lad 🤣

I think someone has convinced him that he’s good or something 🤣

Little does he know…

I love that he just has the confidence to go for it and make it up as he goes along, he doesn’t care if he stutters or needs to think what to say next 🤣

“We gonna blow up like a explosion”

Wow, that is indeed art 

What I liked about Tammy and seeing back to his games with us is how fast he moves off the ball and on the ball. Tammy could transition very nicely and weave in and out like a ski course and still find the ball. Tammy has really good link up play, had great relationships with our players. I think it was his demanding of the ball and how easy he'd let them know if they messed up and how to put it right. Noticed how much Tammy would run back and support the defence and even make some vital defensive blocks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I'd say the kid is no more then 5 years old and for that reason I think it's great. Just imagine how sad the kid will be if we sign Tammy.

🤣

Oh man, let’s not. Just for his sake!

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He’s just a kid… poor lad 🤣

I think someone has convinced him that he’s good or something 🤣

Little does he know…

I love that he just has the confidence to go for it and make it up as he goes along, he doesn’t care if he stutters or needs to think what to say next 🤣

“We gonna blow up like a explosion”

Wow, that is indeed art 

Oh yeah it's great the kid has confidence, great he's has found love for a player who's obviously his idol, can put him down on that really. I just didn't expect when I typed in Tammy Abraham chant that this would be the tune that would come on.

I never did like that robotic tone singers put in music, I feel it's a lazy way of cheating your voice from being heard in a song.

Edited by Dave-R

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

Wilson is much more skilful on the ball than Watkins whilst it wouldn't be an ideal role for him. Him and King often rotated for Bournemouth when King played LW. Yes he was primarily a striker. But hhe does have the attributes necessary to succeed as a winger which Watkins doesn't. And again he'd have cost around 1/3 the price of Abraham whilst being superior in production and buildup play. 

Nonsense!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Because I can not now unlisten to this in my head I thought I'd share this diabolical Tammy Abraham tune some kid made. I couldn't stop laughing and at the same time believe what I were listening to. I wished I'd not come across it at all.

Still better than Kortney Hause rapping 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Oh yeah it's great the kid has confidence, great he's has found love for a player who's obviously his idol, can put him down on that really. I just didn't expect when I typed in Tammy Abraham chant that this would be the tune that would come on.

I never did like that robotic tone singers put in music, I feel it's a lazy way of cheating your voice from being heard in a song.

Well… overconfidence can be dangerous and very embarrassing 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

🤣

Oh man, let’s not. Just for his sake!

Lol it has that German girl all over it.... jeez, this is going to hit @nick76 really hard if we have to pull out to save upsetting the Chelsea nipper, I'm not telling him, you do it Jas.

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Lol it has that German girl all over it.... jeez, this is going to hit @nick76 really hard if we have to pull out to save upsetting the Chelsea nipper, I'm not telling him, you do it Jas.

I say screw pulling out, we go deep into signing Tammy 🤣

Seriously if we have to hurt the feelings of a nipper to sign Tammy then that's what we have to do is break some hearts.

Edited by Dave-R

Â