Wimbledon 2021

Phil Silvers

I rarely watch the men's till they show their semis.

Much prefer the ladies, wish AK was still playing at top level but there are a few others that are ooooof.

Less power means more rallies, more entertaining in more ways then one.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I rarely watch the men's till they show their semis.

Much prefer the ladies, wish AK was still playing at top level but there are a few others that are ooooof.

Less power means more rallies, more entertaining in more ways then one.

GIF kenneth williams bonheur happy - animated GIF on GIFER - by Cemeena

• Haha 4

Yep did exactly the same, what can you, the blokes a fighter.

Camila Giorgi watch...

She is a journeyman italian player and high ranking but seems to be in really good form, a strong player in form, very athletic, looks splendid too🤦‍♂️

She's 50/1 for those that have a dabble, worth a tenner. She made the semi last week at Eastbourne but withdrew in the 1st set due to sickness. She's fine now and destroyed her opponent yesterday.

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Raducanu not living up to the hype, lost the first set.

I assume she's back to being Canadian with Chinese and Romanian parents now, and Priti can boot her out ?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Time for Rodge to hang it up I think

Those knee ops and being 40 next year and it's looking like the new breed will pass him by. Would love nothing more then to see him come back strong and win a few more majors.

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ladies final will be a very good game, think Barty will win.

Yes I would make her favourite. The Djokovic vs shapovalov match will be interesting. Certainly his toughest match so far 

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Those knee ops and being 40 next year and it's looking like the new breed will pass him by. Would love nothing more then to see him come back strong and win a few more majors.

Hi best  and last chance was 2019 Wimbledon. Think once Djokovic passes Federer and Nadal for slams he will loose his motivation and retire himself. 

11 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Hi best  and last chance was 2019 Wimbledon. Think once Djokovic passes Federer and Nadal for slams he will loose his motivation and retire himself. 

Sadly very true, really hoping for a Djokovic defeat Sunday, not keen on him for some reason, awesome talent but nah, love the other 2.

Edit, if he wins today of course, hopefully not.

Edited by Phil Silvers

Â