Ian Taylor

Jas10

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Crikey. My heart was in my mouth what I saw this pop up. 

Happy Birthday Sir Ian. 

Me too, I thought the worst so happy to see it’s a nice reason to be bumped.

Happy birthday Tayls; club legend!

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Me too, I thought the worst so happy to see it’s a nice reason to be bumped.

Happy birthday Tayls; club legend!

Surprised that I couldn’t find an existing topic on search…? Tayls is the man!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Not quite the way I heard it from him the first time. He said he got called in by Trevor - spit - Francis (Wednesday manager at the time), who grinned and said "You're wanted by Aston Villa - shall I tell them you're interested?" Tayls said "Let me think about it", walked out of the office, danced up and the corridor like a kid at Christmas, went back in and said "Yeah, go on then". The rest is history. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Not quite the way I heard it from him the first time. He said he got called in by Trevor - spit - Francis (Wednesday manager at the time), who grinned and said "You're wanted by Aston Villa - shall I tell them you're interested?" Tayls said "Let me think about it", walked out of the office, danced up and the corridor like a kid at Christmas, went back in and said "Yeah, go on then". The rest is history. 

legend.

17 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I guess Trevor's reaction was something like this:D:

image.jpeg.98943eefd3fc5ecf808e39cbae02625a.jpeg

What a dude he is. Loved him growing up as a player and I love seeing how much of a fan he is now. Absolutely loves the club and seems such a good man in general. 

• Like 3

Â