Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Emery will find a way to unlock his potential . He might not be athletic but he is hardworking and driven. Getting the right players in the right spaces to allow him to work his magic will be key. I am sure he will see him as a solution and not a problem for this team.

Absolutely agree 100% he is our most gifted player - I would pay to watch him train, I can only imagine some of the audacious things he does with a ball at BMH.

3 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Emery will find a way to unlock his potential . He might not be athletic but he is hardworking and driven. Getting the right players in the right spaces to allow him to work his magic will be key. I am sure he will see him as a solution and not a problem for this team.

His work rate is also very important for the Emery system

38 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

Absolutely agree 100% he is our most gifted player - I would pay to watch him train, I can only imagine some of the audacious things he does with a ball at BMH.

gif from 'Carry On Regardless!' (1961) | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs |  Tumpik

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, DRAGONZ_RULE said:

Without his pass the first goal doesn't happen.

Without his header the second goal doesn't happen.

But yeah "6/10" and "not convinced" and "wasteful with the ball" apparently sum up his match, when in reality without him Villa lose that game... No pleasing some 🤣

Modern football fan:

Scoring a goal or making an assist=Good game

Not scoring a goal and not making an assist=Bad game

Fortunately Unai's analysis and evaluation of games are a bit more advanced and in depth than that.

• Like 1

Just now, Pinebro said:

Modern football fan:

Scoring a goal or making an assist=Good game

Not scoring a goal and not making an assist=Bad game

Fortunately Unai's analysis and evaluation of games are a bit more advanced and in depth than that.

I don’t think so, ultimately goals win games

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

I don’t think so, ultimately goals win games

There are often times many moves that leads to a goal.

Scoring or not Emi is instrumental to how Unai wants us to play.

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably has already been posted but if not he should be on double the assists he has

Those through balls are unbelievable, Not many have the vision to play those type of pass. KDB is probably the only other player that attempts those kind of passes.

• Like 2

On 14/11/2022 at 08:01, Zatman said:

Header was incredible as he had no right to get that near the target. Sure Cash crossed it for Ramsey

Cash needs to be a lot more composed when he gets into those positions, tbf he got into it very well on Sun. I don't think composure is in his game though unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

They said the same about him in Norwich, amount of big chances created not converted

The Watkins at Old Trafford really annoyed me. Lucky Hause came up with a winner a few minutes later

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The Watkins at Old Trafford really annoyed me. Lucky Hause came up with a winner a few minutes later

Is that when he fell over? Total buffoonery....

Remember the statistics last time Buendia was i the PL, third in the big chances created list after De Bruyne and Greal-hiss.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Those through balls are unbelievable, Not many have the vision to play those type of pass. KDB is probably the only other player that attempts those kind of passes.

You have to ask - have we had anyone with this ability since Sid??

• Like 1

i know its stupid to think about, but i do wonder, if we had Emery from the start of this season, and "maybe" Emi played in all those games and did well, whether he would have had an outside chance of making the Argentina squad.

He was been called up previously to the larger squad, but never made the cut, i wonder if Emery being in charge, assuming he does like Buendia, might mean Emi gets a chance in the future.

who knows.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Probably has already been posted but if not he should be on double the assists he has

That cross in the Everton game last season. 

It's a criminal offence that Ollie missed that. Literally you could have farted that ball in. 

Â