Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I don't see them making the play-off's the way things are going. Saying that despite getting thumped by bottom of the table pompey they'll probably come back and win the next one, but they will continue to drop enough points that at least a couple from the pack below will leapfrog into the play-offs.

When that happens the Yeung fun can really start :wave:

I checked their score last night and they were 1-0 up, imagine my delight a few hours later when I saw the final score :)

Fingers crossed for Cardiff and Blackpool tonight, both at home. If Cardiff win they will be above Birmingham and Blackpool only need a point to be above them, both will have played a game more but at this stage of the season having the points is better than the games.

to be honest if west ham are in the play offs then i will feel abit mroe confident of them not coming up. i think west ham have a far better team just hit some bad form at the moment

based on play reading and southampton deserve to come up

southampton have been fantastic this year

It is strange that in other football we have topics dedicated to Birmingham City, Spurs, Liverpool, Manchester City, Newcastle United, Everton, QPR; Portsmouth and Chelsea. But we dont have any topics dedicated to Manchester United the biggest club in the land. I know they are out of our league, but so are Chelsea, Man City and possibly even Spurs.

Im on the wind up with a sha supporting mate. without searching through 500 pages can anyone point me in the direction of a picture that has been posted in numerous places.

Its the ugly, knuckle dragging middle aged female tramp crying when they were relegated last year.

Thanks in advance

Colin.

Â