Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Hold on to your sides folks this one could hurt a little.... forget what is happening on the pitch because what is happening off it around the world in Hong Kong is far more important.

The first news has broken when Carson’s trial on charges of money laundering will be heard, and for Bluenoses hoping for a quick resolution it’s bad news.

The Sun (Hong Kong, not the red top here) have published that the trial will start November 28 2012, and will last for fifteen days. Until the Carson remains on bail with sureties totalling HK$11million

This on the back of HSBC withdrawing their overdraft facility the other week surely means big trouble in little China :)

So that means assets frozen, shares suspended and no player purchases for the next 2 perhaps even 3 transfer windows. I'd expect an exodus in January as they try and raise some funds from what players they can shift.

That administration in the new year prediction is looking rather good.

Hold on to your sides folks this one could hurt a little.... forget what is happening on the pitch because what is happening off it around the world in Hong Kong is far more important.

The first news has broken when Carson’s trial on charges of money laundering will be heard, and for Bluenoses hoping for a quick resolution it’s bad news.

The Sun (Hong Kong, not the red top here) have published that the trial will start November 28 2012, and will last for fifteen days. Until the Carson remains on bail with sureties totalling HK$11million

This on the back of HSBC withdrawing their overdraft facility the other week surely means big trouble in little China :)

So that means assets frozen, shares suspended and no player purchases for the next 2 perhaps even 3 transfer windows. I'd expect an exodus in January as they try and raise some funds from what players they can shift.

hmmmm a 10 point reduction would put them in the bottom three!!!!

please make it so!

They gave him a 4 year deal :D

Birmingham have completed the signing of giant Serbian striker Nikola Zigic from Spanish side Valencia.

The 29-year-old, who stands at 6ft 8in and is set to play in the World Cup, has joined the Midlands club on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Administration usually results in the creditors being paid far less than they are owed.

I don't think the creditors will force the issue especially with the parachute payments blose will be getting over the next few years.

I think they'll be drained of every penny over the next few years until a new owner picks them up for a tuppence.

Administration usually results in the creditors being paid far less than they are owed.

I don't think the creditors will force the issue especially with the parachute payments blose will be getting over the next few years.

Administration pretty much always results in that but it doesn't stop creditors forcing the issue.

The other thing to consider is that Birmingham is owned by a holding company, if that holding company goes into administration then so do Small Heath which is what happened to Southampton I believe.

I think they'll be drained of every penny over the next few years until a new owner picks them up for a tuppence.

I think that really depends on the outcome of the trial next year but they are sailing very close to the wind financially I believe.

Do we really think McLeish had anything to do with he majority of transfers?

Really?

Hmmmm now thats a Banboozle one on the old Teletext:

A manager that had nothing to do with the majority of transfers. Seriously mate? :shock:

McLeish, who used to be the manager of Birmingham City, did not know about the Zigic signing until after it was done and dusted.

He submitted to the board a list of players that he would be interested in taking a look at, of which Zigic was in the lower order. The next thing that he knew, they had signed the player.

My old man was telling me the other say his bluenose mates reckon they are 100% nailed on to go into administration. They are hoping they can pick up enough points to stay in the Trampionship.

Anyone know anything about this? I'm not ITK, this just seems too good to be true!

Administration pretty much always results in that but it doesn't stop creditors forcing the issue.

The other thing to consider is that Birmingham is owned by a holding company, if that holding company goes into administration then so do Small Heath which is what happened to Southampton I believe.

I think that really depends on the outcome of the trial next year but they are sailing very close to the wind financially I believe.

It will probably be HMRC who force the issue. They are not shy about getting tough for their tax money.

Just hope some rich Oil Sheikhs don't buy them - I have never forgotten how everyone was laughing on here at Man city in the Thaksin Shinawatra days - saying they were f***ed etc. Look at what happened there.

Â