Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Not on the bench either.

Saw a piece on SSN yesterday where Hughton said he was injured, which is why he hadnt played a game yet, although he's been on the bench in most games so if he's not fit then surely he wouldnt have been on the bench in those games either? Meh.

heard he has to be there to make up numbers

640k euros already then 60k per game 140k for a win 70k for a draw

anyone know who they can draw? I'd say there are a fair few teams in Europe that will cost more than 60k to travel 35 people to for a couple of days, I can't see them making £1m from it, add the extra games the injuries fatigue condensing of fixtures the appearance fees and bonus payouts, it's alot of hard work for **** all reward

this is going to be an absolute disaster for blose! they dont have the squad to maintain a european and league campaigne. with all their finacial problems they desperately need to be back in premier league this season. if they fail either yeung sells or the club could seriously be heading into adminstration

they will be 3rd or 4th seed as they have never qualified before so whats the point? they played a league two side and now they are going to be playing some mighty sides witrh no chance of winning it. the moneys crap so why bother?

i cant wait until the ill effects start happening. sit back and enjoy the ride lads its going to be a huge laugh fest when tehir league form suffers :D

What made me laugh was on their forum last night they were posting stuff like "why can't we play like this in the league?" er perhaps because the standard of the teams you play in the Championship are a lot better you idiots. I can't wait for the draw to see who they get because they could have some sides that will absolutely destroy them, imagine if they get Lazio for instance!

Being in the group stage is going to really impact upon their season and thei bank balanace I don't think they have a hope in hell of promotion. Another year in the Championship brings them a step closer to the end of the parachute payments and when those payments end clubs often go into free fall.

We can but hope.

What made me laugh was on their forum last night they were posting stuff like "why can't we play like this in the league?"

:crylaugh: losers

Being in the group stage is going to really impact upon their season and thei bank balanace I don't think they have a hope in hell of promotion. Another year in the Championship brings them a step closer to the end of the parachute payments and when those payments end clubs often go into free fall.

how does the parachute payments work?

The premier league continue to pay relegated teams a payment each season unless they get promoted. In past it used to be about £11m a year for up to 3 years, I think it has changed now though.

i dont, both easily accessible for both the club and the fans and a great game for the fans, id rather they drew 3 piss easy teams that 27 of them can afford to go to and they still lose to

if they get any team that ryanair flies to ill be disappointed

The premier league continue to pay relegated teams a payment each season unless they get promoted. In past it used to be about £11m a year for up to 3 years, I think it has changed now though.

Its now a large amount of money over 4 years with it decreasing each year.

Its now a large amount of money over 4 years with it decreasing each year.

£48 Million over 4 years i think, £16 million in years 1 and 2 and then £8 million for years 3 and 4

Drawn in a group that looks like pre season friendlies but Bruges is a nice town shame it will be ruined by the filth!! We can give them tips on Braga too as we have been there done that! I would be a little gutted if I were them no glamour tie to compare to Ajax/Hamburg but Bruges should be their Prague so at least one easily accessible game. Gotta say Prague was my best experience supporting Villa of the past 5 years so if you are reading in-breds make the effort!

Â