Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

No chance, thats one player I think Blues would not want to lose at any cost.

They need money, and he is one of their three or four most saleable assets.

Bolton, Blackburn, Wolves, West Brom, Wigan, Sunderland, Newcastle, Norwich, Fulham are all teams that could come knocking.

Gardner is a player who gives 100% commitment every time, scores goals regularly from midfield, and can play at PL level.

I defy any Villa supporter to pinpoint a time when he let us down while he was playing for us.

(I don't want him back though)

TSCollymore Stan Collymore

Agents Ridgewell,Gardner,Phillips,Davies.The Mortimer Cross will be bestowed upon you for services behind enemy lines.UTV.

» TSCollymore Stan Collymore

Agents Ridgewell,Gardner,Phillips and Davies,your mission is done.Report back to CIA operations Chief Lerner,and await further instructions.

I agree Richard, Foster Dann and Johnson will all be out 100%. If Gardner gets the right offer he will too.

Add to all the players out of contract and on loan they're left with a few kids a few oaps and couple of agents.

I'll be surprised if Curtis Davies is still there at the start of next season. I'd expect he's on a fair whack and would also expect there to be an escape clause in his contract to cater for relegation.

The Met Office has issued flood warnings for the City of Birmingham today.

15,000 SHA fans crying.

200,000 Villa fans pissing themselves laughing.

I wouldn't mind if we went for a double swoop of Dann and Johnson. They were a brilliant partnership until Dann got injured.
No way. :shock: People would have said the same thing about Dunne and Collins last season.

Just listened to the tom ross, that was a waste, no-one whinging or crying so a bit of a disappointment. What cracked me up is how they banged on about their away support, sorry guys Villa's away support is like that every away game. The only reason so many turned up was it down to it being a decider of their fate. Remember how many fans they took to Blackpool.

Listened to that BRMB and what a load of shite!!! The fans this, the fans that, F**K OFF!! I am sorry Tom but when only 4000 fans turn up to your Carling cup victory parade and nobody stays behind for your lap of honour last week then it does not really fill your team with passion to fight in your last game! They are not only small heath but they are small time!!

Listening to noses saying "one day we will get there Tom"makes me laugh as "there" is playing in league 2!!

this annoyed me. funny how they failed to mention the 80 (no, that aint a typo) they took to sunderland in the league cup last season, the 300 to west ham, the failure to sell the normal league allocation of 2900 at west ham for a league cup semi, the 500 to blackpool, the 600 to millwall, the 800 to chelsea, their failure to sell the initial allocation at anfield the other week when they were deep in a relegation battle on a saturday at 3 o'clock. or indeed wembley tickets being hours from general sale.

their support, or lack of it, is a joke. their fans will be able to share the same jet as the players for their one european away game.

So McLeish says he will stay but doesn't sound very positive about it and the board say he is staying but say he must get them up at 1st attempt and no excuses. Sounds to me like a manager who fancies the sack and thinks probably correctly he would walk into another job on the cup win alone and a board who don't want to pay him off.

Not a marriage of convenience that will last long if you ask me.

Â