Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Death, taxes and Bristol City finding new ways to lose to SHA, basically the way to end 2023 just like all the other years they've lost to them.

Bristol City since coming back up to the championship in 2015 have lost 11 of their 17 meetings with SHA so you've all been warned.

• Like 1

I've no idea whether this is genuine or not but apparently the Blues programme listed the Bristol City squad rather than the Stoke one last week!  I've seen it posted a few times on FB but not mentioned here so thought everyone would appreciate another chance to see how imbecilic this club is....

413868083_960633942161096_5025252177053488469_n.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, claretman said:

I've no idea whether this is genuine or not but apparently the Blues programme listed the Bristol City squad rather than the Stoke one last week!  I've seen it posted a few times on FB but not mentioned here so thought everyone would appreciate another chance to see how imbecilic this club is....

No.14 to score

• Like 2

7 hours ago, claretman said:

You wait until you see their diaries.

• Haha 1

Just watched the last 20mins of that game. 

Wow. They are really, really shit.

There is zero atmosphere in that tinpot 'stadium', I think the most passes I counted them make, until one of their useless players either passed it out of play or gave away, was 3, and Weimann should have probably won it for Bristol City. 

If we played this shower tomorrow, I ain't joking when I say we'd get at least 7 or 8.

I dunno whether to laugh or go and wash my eyes with toilet duck. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Just watched the last 20mins of that game. 

Wow. They are really, really shit.

There is zero atmosphere in that tinpot 'stadium', I think the most passes I counted them make, until one of their useless players either passed it out of play or gave away, was 3, and Weimann should have probably won it for Bristol City. 

If we played this shower tomorrow, I ain't joking when I say we'd get at least 7 or 8.

I dunno whether to laugh or go and wash my eyes with toilet duck. 

Don’t think they touched the ball in the City penalty box once in the final half hour. They’re a woeful side. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Don’t think they touched the ball in the City penalty box once in the final half hour. They’re a woeful side. 

Nope, that useless long haired tit had a shot which half their inbred supporters thought had gone in and that was about it. 

If their fans hadn't gone all over social media this summer giving it the chat about how they are 'back' and the players they signed would 'walk the league', then I'd not even care what their results are. 

The fact they were so delusional to even think the things they were saying, let alone then load up a social media platform, type it out and post it, left me intrigued to see how that's all going. 

I'd say not too well, mate 😂

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It was proppa 0-0 though with Stans packed to the rafters. Another step towards getting them lot up the road proppa rattled

mate 

I’ve never been so rattled in my life

mate

• Haha 2

Â