Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I just think it's stupid like Lapal_fan.

Obviously if you go to the Blues ground to an away match, there is going to be things happening which are disguisting and I'm guessing the Blues fans would say the exact same things about us and just because it's our rivals, it's easy to just label them all whatever we like.

I don't get it really, your judging people by the team that they support and that they are our rivals, I dislike the club and don't want them to be successful in anyway really, they should always be behind us but I don't even get what the fans have to do with this? If I went to sty, Villa vs Blues, I'd expect some abuse and alot of idiots, just as a Blues fan would get at VP! The fact is when I meet people in life, I don't judge them by what team they support and judge people for who they are. Unfortunately I live in an area which means I only personally know about 6/7 other Villa supporters, while I know alot more Blues fans, I love the banter and I cried when we lost 3-0 (the first derby I experienced! was only young...) and it's the biggest game of the season every year and can barely sleep when we play them, but that's because the Clubs have a massive rivalry, there shouldn't be a "fan" rivalry in terms of hatred, just stupid really.

Na, I appriciate the banter. Its good. I just don't understand the malicious comments on a website where there are no noses...

As I said, let them sing it, we all laugh when we hear it on match of the day, yet sometimes (esp away from home) we do the exact same... its retarded lol

No I think we'll agree to differ on viewpoint mate :) Freedom of choice n all that.

I see the whole banter/rivalry concept as quite different. Everything we are saying here falls into the category of allowable and not personal against your loved ones (apart from as blues fans :P )

And for those that don't live in Brum, you really don't have to live with the constant crap everytime they yo yo up. You don't get ambushed near your own city centre after a match. You don't get your belongings vandalised.

Yes every rivalry has degrees of nonesense and every team has idiots. As has been said theirs is at a very high level. So on that note, I'm out.

And for those that don't live in Brum, you really don't have to live with the constant crap everytime they yo yo up. You don't get ambushed near your own city centre after a match. You don't get your belongings vandalised.

I could tell you a story of what small heaths did to my mates Dad (who was 62 at the time) after the '96 League Cup Final - yes, they weren't even involved in the game. But were scummy enough to beat up old guys and kids after we won.

Still, I doubt that's reason enough to dislike our chums from B9, most of them are lovely folk

Ask fans of other clubs, particularly those in the Chumpionship, and you'll find it's not just Villa fans who despise small heath.

I worked with a South African years ago. He told me Birmingham was a shithole. I asked him when he had visited. He had never been but had seen a pitch invasion at the sty on TV years ago. Their scummy reputation crosses borders.

What the **** has happened to this thread? Very strange.

It is pretty simple, certain clubs attract certain types of people and they tend to attract the lower end of the market. That said Villa and every other club have their share of undesirables and Blues have their share of decent folk.

Not really, if you go around asking people who support different clubs asking the question "Which fans are worse, Villa or Birmingham fans?" I can assure the majority will say Birmingham. It's not bias, their fans have built up a Millwall-type of repuatation and they've got to live with it now.

The reason why all Noses are scum is because they're so bitter and twisted towards us and actually take 'pride' in their hooligan gang which is really quite sad. I hate that disgusting club and the sooner they go out of existence, the better... for the world.

Not really, if you go around asking people who support different clubs asking the question "Which fans are worse, Villa or Birmingham fans?" I can assure the majority will say Birmingham. It's not bias, their fans have built up a Millwall-type of repuatation and they've got to live with it now.

The reason why all Noses are scum is because they're so bitter and twisted towards us and actually take 'pride' in their hooligan gang which is really quite sad. I hate that disgusting club and the sooner they go out of existence, the better... for the world.

But....you can't say that.......they're just lovable Brummie rogues.......apparently

:-)

Although the majority of Sha fans are inbred brain dead fools there are however some that were born perfectly sane and normal. Unfortunately these poor **** happened to befriend the aforementioned mentioned inbred brain dead fools at an early age and were influenced by them.

They have subsequently had to spend the rest of their lives walking around in a daze wondering where the **** they went wrong and feeling inferior to a Villa fan much like a 30 year old man standing in a urinal amongst men with a child's cock.

Saw one of my best mates today who's a SHA fan, he admits we're going to finish above them and said he wants us to win tomorrow. He'd also take finishing 2nd if we finished first, which sounds obvious but I know ones that would rather get relegated so long as we did too rather than finish second to us.

They're not all retarded, just the vast majority.

I wasn't aware that words written on flags proved anything.

I don't think anyone is denying that Villa have some braindead fans. As has been said before blues fans have a reputation across the country for having lots of trouble makers, Villa don't. Make of that what you will.

Â