Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do so many SHA fans look inbred compared to fans of most other clubs? Serious question as I don't live in Birmingham.

Most other cities share the inbreds around all of their clubs evenly so everyone is inconvenienced equally. Here in Birmingham we've pioneered a new system where they're all sent to support the shittest club we have, along with all of the other dregs of society that live within the city's boundaries. That way their interaction with real humans is limited to their non match day dole collection escapades.

TheMoreYouKnow.gif

• Like 4

I've never seen him anything other than pissed off.

I think they are in trouble this season their squad looks horrible, although I think Boro might just have a good season.

Agree with this, I think Boro look really good for this season . . . good young manager, finished last season well, good relationship with Chelsea paying dividends, signed a quality striker over the summer. All point to a very strong season. 

The overall standard of the division is really quite poor, so SHA may just stay up by the skin of their teeth again. 

Â