Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just came to laugh about this.

The funny thing is, all their brain dead moronic afterbirth fans will think it's awesome

You couldn't make it up.

Lee Clark has taken his Birmingham City summer signing spree up to the half-dozen.

Gavin Gunning and David Edgar have been captured on Bosman free transfers.

Thursday’s double move has seen Clark bolster Blues defensive line, with Edgar providing an option in midfield, too.

Gunning, 23, was one of Clark’s top summer targets after it became clear he would be running down his Dundee United contract.

He was on the verge of a move to Sheffield Wednesday, but they pulled out when he failed a medical.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-gavin-gunning-david-7260501

Hahahaaaa, never heard of any of the six no-hopers that Jawdee retard has signed. They'll surely be awesome next season.

• 2 weeks later...

According to this mornings news small heath have made their 8th signing of the summer.

All lower league/jock league cast offs and rejects. Surely they are going down this time

Edited by rjw63

Once again Clark is having to scrabble around and sadly I don my think he is doing a bad job in the circumstances.

They will have another tough season no doubt but I suspect he will keep them up which is about the best they can hope for.

**** ducks.

Get into the office and we have an IT man in, I wore my Villa shirt today (the bright yellow one) as I came in on my bike. 

"Oh no, another one" said this IT bloke, "I'm the other team" - instantly I said "as long as you are not the crap down the road from us, I don't mind."

Anyway it turns out he IS a Small Heath fan - and he is so so so slow.

And he won't talk to me now!!!

According to this mornings news small heath have made their 8th signing of the summer.

All lower league/jock league cast offs and rejects. Surely they are going down this time

That's the thing with the biggest shits, sometimes they take the most flushes to actually go down.

Â