Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I can see Sheff Utd losing and Reading and Birmingham drawing.

Even then there's the play offs, which is as much as a lottery as anything.. the best team rarely win it.

If this happens SHA would be up in the automatic place.

why does anyone think that Warnock will ensure Palace even have a chance of winning, boyhood blade and still very pissed off over Tevez and would Sheff Utd with £25m of Hammers money in their back pocket to go up, I am totally certain Sheff will win and thus Blues then obviously have to win

Not to mention the Palace owner Simon Jordan who hates Blues board with a passion since they stole Steve Bruce knowing him he will probably send the first team on holiday the day before the game.

I don't think Palace will do anything so blantant but on the other hand I doubt they will train much this week or Warnock care if they have a few beers Saturday night.

I was joking. :winkold:

Do Palace have anything to play for? They're soldily midtable aren't they? Can't go down, can't make playoffs.. I don't think they can even leapfrog up several places...

So if motivation is to decide the result, then Sheff Utd would certainly be favourites.

And danversp - I wasn't saying Warnock would drop points to Palace on purpose! Of course he wouldn't... I'm just saying that the Scum are irritating enough to have the bit of luck at the end to get it to go their way. I hope I'm wrong though.

Job advertisement - Welder Required - Small Heath Area

Duties include welding the top back on an open top bus,

contact www.celebrations@bcfc.com

:crylaugh:

howard webb is ref so expect a big decison to go the blosers way which prevents tehm from losing.

i think blose will go up regardless

Can't say I agree with either point there.

I don't see why Webb would be anything other than impartial and I agree with Trent. If the have to g into the playoffs they will be psychologically shattered. If doing their end of season lap of "honour" in front of a few hundred hasn't already destroyed their morale and motivation :lol:

If Sheff Utd get promoted they will be minted with the 35 million from the premier league tv deal and the 30 million they get from West Ham over the Tevez saga could be interesting to see who they buy in the transfer window. I have a horrible feeling both games will end up draws though and small heath will scrape through. Best possible scenario is for Reading to win and come up, Sheff Utd to lose thus finish 4th and Preston to pip Burnley for 6th thus meaning small heath have to play Preston over 2 legs and for them to lose on penalties now that really would make my day.

I cant see them coming up in the playoffs its like a mini cup tournament and out of those playoff teams, Burnley are the best suited for that and i think they will come up they have an inspirational manager who can raise their spirits for one off games

I cant see them coming up in the playoffs its like a mini cup tournament and out of those playoff teams, Burnley are the best suited for that and i think they will come up they have an inspirational manager who can raise their spirits for one off games
If Burnley come up they'll be straight back down.

If Burnley come up they'll be straight back down.

Same was said about Bolton, Bradford, Hull and Charlton

Â