Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

cheap away days though if they come up

we usually get stung for £45+ for going to their hole... compared with £23 to go to Bolton...

rather the scum stay where they are - the feeling of 5-1 was great but bigger and better things... rather than worry about them would rather give the teams around us that kind of defeat now!

Does anyone know if they have a centre fold playmate in the match day programme?

Would you actually want to see the centerfold that they could sign?

Doesn't matter anyway, I won't be going to any Championship games next season but a friend who supports Newcastle wanted to know. :D

it was so funny when preston scored the winner they showed brady and werewolf and they were screaming, (brady looked like she was getting it from behind) they showe dit on championship i hope someone can upload it, its hilarous

i dont miss the derbys the way we destroyed tem 5-1 was a perfect end to their miserable stay in the premier league

sheff utd go to Palace on Sunday......Simon Jordan i'm sure would love Blues to go up !!!...Palace to rest all their players ?

Excellent point. Not to mention the fact that a certain Neil Warnock is the Palace manager and life long Blade who is still bitter about how they dropped out the Prem in the first place!!!

brady looked like she was getting it from behind

I'd volunteeer for that job

Sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! :-)

Â