Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

It seems many SHA fans don't want to clap for Benitez in the 11th minute purely because that's what we've done for Petrov.

Seriously, how **** obsessed can they get? Everything seems to revolve around us for them.

It seems many SHA fans don't want to clap for Benitez in the 11th minute purely because that's what we've done for Petrov.

Seriously, how **** obsessed can they get? Everything seems to revolve around us for them.

I suspect it is because they realise it would highlight their own stupidity.

They've mocked all season while we supported Petrov so much so they can't do it for Benitez now because they would look like hypocrites and not enough of them know what that means in order to put up a defence.

A bluenose I'm going out with tonight has just informed me the club have launched a car dealership, a rental service and some other hilarious shit I can't quite remember to try and raise cash. :lol: I don't know if hes making it up. Poe's law?

They've definitely got some kind of partnership with a car hire company. 'Lucky' winners even get to pick their hire car up from the training ground, with the keys handed over by a 'star'.

oh wow

Â