WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

I listened to the first caller,  Karen a stechford nose. She sounds like she was struggling to keep her teeth from falling out whilst taking. 

Talking crap.

After that, i felt it was going to set the tone for the rest of the show so i switched off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

I listened to the first caller,  Karen a stechford nose. She sounds like she was struggling to keep her teeth from falling out whilst taking. 

Talking crap.

After that, i felt it was going to set the tone for the rest of the show so i switched off.

Must have been a REALLY slow night, they were playing (very shit) music.

On 03/02/2021 at 18:28, rjw63 said:

Van is having his dinner.

That's his most exciting call, ever.

On 03/02/2021 at 18:29, Follyfoot said:

Van calling when eating his dinner the scummy twonk

On 03/02/2021 at 18:30, Follyfoot said:

Hunters chicken 

This is local radio broadcasting at it's very finest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Couldn't be bothered listening to this, defeat last night has made my interest wane.

On the way home though at about 6.45pm I did hear I think it was "Steve", the Villa fan from Worcester.

Sounded a bit odd, then comes out with "we got Arsenal next then some easier games. I can't remember who they are, but they're easier".

Even we have cabbage fans 😱

I heard this fella last night too. Embarrassingly the host was having to finish most of his sentances for him.

On 02/02/2021 at 08:39, stuart_75 said:

I had to turn it off last night when some bloke came on who couldn't string a sentence together. Sounded absolutely plastered.

Sorry to hear that, it's the last time I'll phone in. 

• Haha 1

Â