Emiliano Martínez

hippo

13 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

He’s been shortlisted to the final 3. Incredible achievement.

Congratulations to him. I think he’ll win it as he was so instrumental to Argentina winning World Cup but if club football is taken in to consideration then it would have to be Courtois.

57 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Congratulations to him. I think he’ll win it as he was so instrumental to Argentina winning World Cup but if club football is taken in to consideration then it would have to be Courtois.

I think it will be Bonnou.

12 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I mean the pen saves and save in the last 10 secs of added time will rightly go down in history 

• Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

Will probably be a record fee for a keeper when he goes. Is what it is. Since Jack left I no longer build any form of connection to players. If they're good they'll end up leaving. Best not to get too attached 

My concern is how many years of shit keepers we had before him and what we'd end up signing...

It wouldn’t surprise me if Emi went in the summer and we go for Pickford if Everton get relegated.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if Emi went in the summer and we go for Pickford if Everton get relegated.

He's not as bad as everyone makes out. But still a big downgrade from emi. I guess whomever we sign would be

4 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

For all we know the question was “do you want to test yourself in the Champions League?” and therefore his answer is absolutely reasonable 

he literally said in his response "A new club?"

• Like 1

Â