Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Mitchell first sub gave me a green arrow or else it would have been a breakeven week for me. 61 points with no hits and average hit in the top 10k was 3.51 points!

Bit annoying to sort of guess correctly how the Spurs and Pool games would go but lose the Kane v Salah captain battle. Kane with his 1.7 xG v Salah 0.3 xG and Salah comes out on top.

Up to 2.1k rank and my team is pretty much set for next week, was hoping to hold 2 transfer going into the final week but I may have to ditch Bamford.

Anyone holding their City players now? Mahrez surely has to play the next game along with a number of others.

Are you ditching Bamford because he was hauled on 58 and Rodrigo showed some form?

This is an interesting graphic from Legomané which could factor for GW37.

That's a nice graphic, certainly raises a few more concerns.

Yeah pretty much, he's only got 90 mins in 2 games of the last 9 games. Scored against Spurs but didn't get a look in v Burnley and Rodrigo coming on with 2 goals makes me think there's a good chance he gives him a run out next game. I could bench for Saint Max but just saying that out loud sounds crazy, Antonio would be a straight swap option. West Ham and Leeds have the same opponents the next 2 games, Saints and WBA, so nothing there to sway the decision.

28 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Mitchell first sub gave me a green arrow or else it would have been a breakeven week for me. 61 points with no hits and average hit in the top 10k was 3.51 points!

Bit annoying to sort of guess correctly how the Spurs and Pool games would go but lose the Kane v Salah captain battle. Kane with his 1.7 xG v Salah 0.3 xG and Salah comes out on top.

Up to 2.1k rank and my team is pretty much set for next week, was hoping to hold 2 transfer going into the final week but I may have to ditch Bamford.

Anyone holding their City players now? Mahrez surely has to play the next game along with a number of others.

Yeah I'm holding Mahrez. I even toyed with captaining this week as a final throw of the dice to get a differential gain but I've bottled it.

I've still got Dias as well who has done nothing since I signed him. I knew that was a risk given they'd be rotating but thought he'd still do more than he has.

I just did Jota to Raphinha. Didn't overthink it.

I've benched Lingard, despite him playing West Brom. But with Mahrez and Dias in my starting team there's a pretty good chance he'll come in anyway

Hmm, tricky spots. I think Kane is going to have a field day against us so I do want to go with him again over Salah but the EO is going to be super high again on Salah so I'm likely to bottle it. It will also be high on Fernandes who I do not own, would be nice to see him sit out.

I'll need Bamford back in next week for Calvert Lewin, so I'm not sure I can take him out for Antonio now. I think Rodrigo will start but likely in that midfield slot, meaning Bamford will be safe.

On 15/05/2021 at 09:36, BOF said:

#3 overall brought Ederson in for a hit 😬

This week's fun is that #1 overall owns Meslier (benched) and Forster (benched).

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I don't know how Bruno has been given an assist and that Cancelo foul, he's not done anything? Welbeck is jumping over him. Am I missing something? How's that a red?

Bruno got the assist because if he didn't then it's offside. So it's the officiating crew conspiring to manufacture an assist to cover their arses. Isn't football great?

The Bruno assist is genuinely an absolute joke. 

Elsewhere everything I touch goes to shit at the moment. Dias finally starts, 1 point. Shaw has had points coming out of his eyeballs all season. I sign him and nothing, 1 point tonight. Mendy loses his clean sheet and gets booked, 1 point. Raphinha does nothing, blanks. Rudiger who I sold scores. 

I've benched Lingard this week so I absolutely guarantee you he scores. And for the first week in ages my subs won't be needed

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I just did Jota to Raphinha. Didn't overthink it.

I've benched Lingard, despite him playing West Brom. But with Mahrez and Dias in my starting team there's a pretty good chance he'll come in anyway

I benched Lingard. He's been trash lately

I'm playing Welsh roulette. It's quite exciting. I've a -3 first sub with Gareth Bale in the 11 having played only a few days ago. Gulp. 

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The Bruno assist is genuinely an absolute joke. 

Elsewhere everything I touch goes to shit at the moment. Dias finally starts, 1 point. Shaw has had points coming out of his eyeballs all season. I sign him and nothing, 1 point tonight. Mendy loses his clean sheet and gets booked, 1 point. Raphinha does nothing, blanks. Rudiger who I sold scores. 

I've benched Lingard this week so I absolutely guarantee you he scores. And for the first week in ages my subs won't be needed

Sold Iheanacho, scored. For DCL, blanked.

I need a big night from Salah to save my gameweek. My season is really fizzling out

Needing a Salah and TAA masterpiece to save my week as I'm sat on 21 points and a GW rank of 5.5m. Have dropped down to 115k odd so will likely need a big final week to get top 100k.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I've had two of my worst GWs ever in a row. I've dropped 90k places in two weeks.

Absolutely shit way to end the season

It is indeed. In better news you have a new highest points total ever.