Who is your front three?

Demitri_C

As things are not great at the moment thought i would try remember some of our better strikers in the premier league era. So who is your top three out of these lot? I left tammy out as he wasnt ours. 

20200628_101136.jpg

• Like 1

Gabby, Gabby, Gabby? 

Yorke, Deano, Atkinson.    

Carew and Benteke were unplayable at times though and a joy to watch when they were bang on form.

Edited by ferguson1

43 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yorke and Angel....third...either Carew, Dubs or Benteke (when he was at Villa).  I can’t choose...

I like a kickabout but I don't think I'd be in the best front 3 😁

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Seriously would you choose him?

Maybe not but would have him over a few of the players like Bent, Vassell, Angel, Carew 

Because of how it ended people forget the good times. Winners at Liverpool, United, Arsenal, baggies, blues. Hat trick vs City, goal against Chelsea. At the time only Torres was a more dangerous striker with the ball played over the top

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe not but would have him over a few of the players like Bent, Vassell, Angel, Carew 

Because of how it ended people forget the good times. Winners at Liverpool, United, Arsenal, baggies, blues. Hat trick vs City, goal against Chelsea. At the time only Torres was a more dangerous striker with the ball played over the top

Yoh would have gabby over angel and bent? Not sure if your serious or trolling us 😂

Edited by Demitri_C

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Just thought he was the luckiest person to have such a long career at the top given his abilities

Â