NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

Just now, kkr said:

I have asked him to post here, so lets see.  Either way, probably best to not be hurling C-bombs and death wishes in peoples DMs.

That's Yahoo's problem and after what he has done I don't feel bad about it in the slightest .

There were plenty of polite and respectful messages sent to him by me during a period where he was active yet he ignored every single one until that last one .

He deserves no remorse from me .

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

That's Yahoo's problem and after what he has done I don't feel bad about it in the slightest .

There were plenty of polite and respectful messages sent to him by me during a period where he was active yet he ignored every single one until that last one .

i'd understand this attitude if money was on the line. but what's at stake here? 15 minutes worth of setting your line-up and adding/dropping players a week?

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You do what you want, getting this twisted over fantasy football and going all keyboard warrior isn't healthy or classy though.

You should have stepped away when you said you were going to.  

Just now, kkr said:

You do what you want, getting this twisted over fantasy football and going all keyboard warrior isn't healthy or classy though.

You should have stepped away when you said you were going to.  

I stepped away in week 1 . Only came back tonight to reply to you mentioning me in a post. 

I wish you had spent this much energy and time sorting the league out during the only few days the league even needed you to do the job.

You should have stepped away in August.

8 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

i'd understand this attitude if money was on the line. but what's at stake here? 15 minutes worth of setting your line-up and adding/dropping players a week?

It's more the fact that I don't get to do those things  despite all my time and effort sorting things and trying to avoid Ravens Flock from even drafting.

Then to have it dismissed as "whining" ... Sheesh.

I'm sure "Alex's" imaginary family are all fine and perfectly safe

Guys I’m mega sorry. I’ve been away this week and had hardly any signal. Managed to scrape through setting my team up but not been on the forum all week. I’ll drop the ones I picked up. Sorry sorry sorry again. Thought it was odd

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I stepped away in week 1 . Only came back tonight to reply to you mentioning me in a post. 

I wish you had spent this much energy and time sorting the league out during the only few days the league even needed you to do the job.

You should have stepped away in August.

Didn't come back the other day to drop your players then?  Or to know that you were receiving trade offers which supposedly prompted you to dump them?

I have some time this evening to reply, i didn't before the draft.  I've explained this in numerous posts.

Say what you want about how i've managed the league, i don't care for your criticism quite frankly and i think everyone has seen tonight what sort of a person you are.

• Like 1

I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like the group we have here is above anyone trying something like that. We’ve been doing it for so long, why bother now?

The fact that they won’t identify themselves is suspicious, though it would be understandable if it was an inactive user considering the flack they’ve taken.

1 minute ago, abdomlahor said:

I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like the group we have here is above anyone trying something like that. We’ve been doing it for so long, why bother now?

The fact that they won’t identify themselves is suspicious, though it would be understandable if it was an inactive user considering the flack they’ve taken.

He's been asked by more than one member in a Yahoo thread to post IN THIS THREAD to identify himself.

He won't.

I find that very odd indeed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

As Rob says, he is making roster moves whilst people were messaging him on Yahoo as well as name changes asking him to do the same.

I haven't made any roster changes since week 3 as I don't support this guy's behaviour. It's also more shit because we had a waiting list.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Just now, kkr said:

Didn't come back the other day to drop your players then?  Or to know that you were receiving trade offers which supposedly prompted you to dump them?

I have some time this evening to reply, i didn't before the draft.  I've explained this in numerous posts.

Say what you want about how i've managed the league, i don't care for your criticism quite frankly and i think everyone has seen tonight what sort of a person you are.

After a decade on here I'm pretty sure anybody with half a brain knows the type of person I am . I'm pretty cool on the most part but I do have a dark shitty side that I have no problem bringing out when I feel it's called for.

I have zero remorse for the message I sent Alex .  My only regret is I spelled the word "managed" incorrectly.

Just now, rjw63 said:

He's been asked by more than one member in a Yahoo thread to post IN THIS THREAD to identify himself.

He won't.

I find that very odd indeed.

Exactly.

I'm half expecting a brand new VT account called "Deffo Alex" to post on here tomorrow.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kkr said:

I presume Dante has missed the drama on here and is just managing his team oblivious to why DK was available in the first place and then not in his lineup before kickoff but i'll let him explain.  I signed on an hour or so before kick off and picked up Cook before it became apparent why he was available, which should have been obvious really!  No way such players get sent to waivers under normal circumstances.

Messaged him via mail on the yahoo system too, sorry but I am out regardless of the result 

Shame as I was predicted to only win 2 and am way ahead of that but  if you remember I dislike this sort of thing immensely 

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Guys I’m mega sorry. I’ve been away this week and had hardly any signal. Managed to scrape through setting my team up but not been on the forum all week. I’ll drop the ones I picked up. Sorry sorry sorry again. Thought it was odd

Way too late when one of em is on 40+ points

I am out till next year

Cheers 

Â