NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

11 hours ago, Xela said:

I left Mike Evans on the bench as he's been poor for me generally and he goes and has a decent game.

I think it will be a low scoring game. I'm not confident yet.

Well you need a miracle from your defence tonight to win.

I was surprised this morning to see your team had put in a bit of a shitshow across the board, and my D had a very good night.

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

If I lose i'm just going to do a Trump and claim I won anyway :) 

• Haha 1

On 16/11/2020 at 08:41, rjw63 said:

Not a bad effort from my D... 66 points. Needed about 82 from them to win

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not a bad effort from my D... 66 points. Needed about 82 from them to win

Yeah I noticed that.

farcical that some teams have won with less than 140, and not for the first time.

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Yeah I noticed that.

farcical that some teams have won with less than 140, and not for the first time.

I had the Kansas D the week before and they scored about 5 points! I still think the variation in points for the Defence is too wide. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I had the Kansas D the week before and they scored about 5 points! I still think the variation in points for the Defence is too wide. 

But the scoring is quite logical and it does mean picking up the right defence is rewarded. See Indianapolis,  I thank you!

If you think the scoring can be improved, it's freely available to view and for suggestions to be made.

Pretty much done with this season now as I won't make the playoffs. Had to win this week but my QB didn't play as he must have been pulled out of the game late :(

19 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Is anyone gonna beat the runaway leader??

Don't think I have to play him at all.

I've mostly been lucky, im sure ill be beaten in the playoffs. Otherwise next year we will be called the London Double Champs!

7 minutes ago, zak said:

I've mostly been lucky, im sure ill be beaten in the playoffs. Otherwise next year we will be called the London Double Champs!

spacer.png

Nah, apart from 3 very low scoring wins you've pissed it most weeks.

I've won 6 on the spin for probably the first time in 12 years, should make play-offs after next weekend as I've got the "walk-over".

Just waiting for a season-scuppering injury.

Edited by rjw63

On 24/11/2020 at 13:58, zak said:

I've been eyeing up your 'league best' strength of schedule as an opportunity to topple you when it matters, mostly because mine is the worst in the league.  Shame I couldn't do it when I had the chance during regular play :D

No one has ever won all their games so far as I can tell so good luck, hope to see you in the final...

*caveat, hat lined up and ready to be eaten

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

I needed my kicker to put up 4.5 points to win my match up. He's currently negative 2 points for missing a PAT. Urgh

You're now winning, by less than half a point.

Good enough, unless the kicker misses another PAT

• Like 1

Â