WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

My grandparents real names were Nanny Pearl and Grandpa Dean but we just called them Grandma and Grandpapapapapapapapapapa...

Ha ha, love it!

"We all know it, and we all love it."

I don't get it...

Think of adverts in the cinema.

Maybe it's a very UK only thing?

UK only and of a certain age.

In the days before multi-plex cinemas, you'd go along to your local one screen cinema, and the adverts before the film always started with

music. You'd then get a few badly made adverts for Kia-ora orange squash, local curry houses ("expereince the Kohinoor, only minutes from this cinema!") and King Cone ice creams.

"Here Bert, this is the place!"

I don't get it...

Think of adverts in the cinema.

Maybe it's a very UK only thing?

UK only and of a certain age.

In the days before multi-plex cinemas, you'd go along to your local one screen cinema, and the adverts before the film always started with

music. You'd then get a few badly made adverts for Kia-ora orange squash, local curry houses ("expereince the Kohinoor, only minutes from this cinema!") and King Cone ice creams.

"Here Bert, this is the place!"

"Butterkist, Butterkist ra ra ra"

Great days. :P

You forgot one. SRB, SRB, its the sausage in a roll in a box for me.

Never had one though, they looked foul

You forgot one. SRB, SRB, its the sausage in a roll in a box for me.

Never had one though, they looked foul

Ha ha, yes I remember that advert now you mention it!

I come into this thread about once a year. I have read back one weeks worth of posts, so although I have made a bit of effort to see if the topical joke I'm about to post has bindunne three times in the last month, i can't guarantee it. I don't give a **** if it has btw.

P.S. The Pearl & Dean joke was great. Balls to anyone who can't remember the 90s

Q] What has Imogen Thomas got in common with Fernando Torres?

A] They were both **** good footballers not so long ago.

Â