WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

In an argument with my girlfriend yesterday she shouted at me "Stop making jokes about rape! How do you think the women feel?" "Depends on the girth" was probably not the best response.

***Breaking transfer news***

Celtic have swooped to sign Ashley Young, Robbie Keane, and Darren Bent.

Peter Lawell commented "This is the Celtic way, a forward line that's Young, Keane and Bent."

A man is walking down a street and as he passes a restaurant notices a sign outside saying 'Test our chef! He can cook anything you want no matter how outrageous!'

So in he goes and says to the waiter, "I would like a large plate of steaming shit." "We can't do that." replies the waiter. "Your sign outside says you can do anything," replies the man.

So the waiter trots off to speak to the chef. The chef says, "Well, if that's what he wants and we can't really argue with the exact wording of the sign, so let's give it him."

So they both drop their trousers and fill up a plate full. The waiter picks up the plate and takes it out to the man.

A few minutes later the waiter comes back covered from head to toe in crap.

The chef asks, "What's the matter? Didn't he like it?"

The waiter says, "He said there was a hair in it..."

A little girl came running into the house bawling her eyes out and cradling her hand. "Mummy, quick! Get me a glass of cider!" she wailed. "Why do you want a glass of cider?" asked her mum. "I cut my hand on a thorn, and I want the pain to go away!"

Confused, but weary of the child's whining, the mother obliged and poured her a glass of cider.

The little girl immediately dunked her hand in it.

"Ouch! It still hurts! This cider doesn't work!" she whined.

"What are you talking about?" asked her increasingly perplexed parent. "What made you think that cider would ease your pain?" "Well, I overheard my big sister say that whenever she gets a prick in her hand, she can't wait to get it in cider"

Â