January 2020 transfers

villa4europe

11 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

He's a good player Garbutt is. I went to scout him last season at Walsall vs Oxford!

Cameron Brannagan ran the show in this match! He is an excellent player but Garbutt scored and was very good too.

I was actually at that game aswell, think it was Dean Keates last in charge. Who did you scout Garbutt for out of interest?

Oxford got some decent players as they showed tonight. Fosu scored an incredible hat trick earlier this season. They got him from Charlton so with more consistancy he could play championship.

Edited by VillaChris

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I was actually at that game aswell, think it was Dean Keates last in charge. Who did you scout Garbutt for out of interest?

Oxford got some decent players as they showed tonight. Fosu scored an incredible hat trick earlier this season. They got him from Charlton so with more consistancy he could play championship.

inbox ;)

Edited by Villan4Life

Zlatan expected to sign for AC Milan sometime during this week.

It's the city he want's to live in and the club he's been happiest in so can't be a surprise for anyone who knows anything about him.

Only stumbling block has been the details of the contract where he wanted a 1.5 year contract and Milan a 6 months with a 1 year option.

While not signed yet I never really saw him moving anywhere else this time if he was to carry on playing.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Surprised Inter weren't in for him given Conte apparently wants Giroud.

Ac Milan is a total mess so not sure how he's going to "save" them. They're not in europe, won't make CL, will probably just about finish top half.

It's about moving "home" for him. He's not moving there to win things.

He brings a lot of things to a club off the field as well and in Milan he is huge.

1 minute ago, sne said:

It's about moving "home" for him. He's not moving there to win things.

He brings a lot of things to a club off the field as well and in Milan he is huge.

Inter also play in Milan last time I looked.😉

He did very well there in his first spell although left just before they won the treble in 2010.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Inter also play in Milan last time I looked.😉

He did very well there in his first spell although left just before they won the treble in 2010.

:D Why I used the " around home. As in AC Milan is "home"

It was always going to be AC Milan and not Inter even thou he played there and supported them as a kid when his idol Ronaldo played there..

On 27/12/2019 at 02:53, sne said:

Zlatan expected to sign for AC Milan sometime during this week.

It's the city he want's to live in and the club he's been happiest in so can't be a surprise for anyone who knows anything about him.

Only stumbling block has been the details of the contract where he wanted a 1.5 year contract and Milan a 6 months with a 1 year option.

While not signed yet I never really saw him moving anywhere else this time if he was to carry on playing.

He's got a couple of years left in him why not a big last move to China or Qatar?

Â