England v Montenegro/Kosovo v England

andykeenan

Well done mings you were great in the last game... Dropped for a guy who isn't a regular starter for man City and behind a guy who struggles to be a sub for liverpool

So that TAA can play CM... 

Feels like Southgate is properly mugging us off now 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Another great result for Andorra 😁😁

Moldova were leading France for a bit aswell.

There was some interesting results in the Asian World cup qualifiers today. Iran, China and U.A.E lost so all struggling to make the final round. Vietnam actually top the U.A.E group. South Korea struggling a bit aswell but should still go through.

Brazil-Argentina 5pm tomorrow so will catch some of the second half to see if Doug and Wes get capped.

• Like 2

A fairly boring game so far. Feels like a friendly with nothing riding on it, which it effectively is. Good touch by Winks to take it round the defender and finish. Kosovo look decent, closing and pressing with intent. I struggle to get excited by the these games though, it’s only down to Mings I’m even bothering. 

Same here and mings has been disappointing

Hudson odoi isn't ready, the midfield is awful, 3/4 of them can't be bothered to be there, Kosovo are half decent 

And same old England, the commentary makes it hard to enjoy watching

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Hudson odoi isn't ready,

I'm getting Emperor's New Clothes vibes with this lad. He might be good enough at some point, but he should be nowhere near the national team at this point.

• Like 2

Southgate is increasingly stubborn on who he likes and CHO seems to tick that box, how the **** is he ahead of grealish? 

The worry is sancho at dortmund is struggling for form, going to be a long 5 months for England, a lot can change obviously but this team will do **** all next summer 

Â