England v Montenegro/Kosovo v England

andykeenan

Don’t get how he drops Mings, basically saying unless you ply for a top side you only get in my team with injuries. 

What does Maddison have to do to get game time? 

Plus easy games like this we should also rotate goalkeepers. Pickford is southgates number one, but we go into tournaments with back up less than 10 caps between them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Still not convinced about Mount either, game seems to pass him by (he’ll no doubt score now and cement his place ahead of Jack forever)

Just cannot see what Mount brings compared to Jack. Not in the same galaxy imo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It's a good job he played the strongest team rather than giving others a chance 

I wonder if Southgate is resting a few for what would be the harder of the two matches (even if Kosovo's star striker is out injured).  Stratch all that sarcasm about Mr. Stones getting a run out, shows how much attention I've been paying this season, since he has been playing a fair bit recently...

Edited by CardiffGreens

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Just cannot see what Mount brings compared to Jack. Not in the same galaxy imo.

Agreed, he has nothing bar a shot from the edge of the box. Even against this opposition he’s having no impact. Maddison or Jack would star against this opposition, and against a better team Jacks ability on the ball and to control in tight situations would be more beneficial than Maddison. Mount is no where near as good as either 

• Like 1

Â